The Proposal

Quinn
We head over to look at their potential new home and oh my goodness it is gorgeous. We look around and Elliott points out where the homes can be gated and have separate entrances for each of them. I like that idea and they have one home that I would enjoy living in myself. I ask Elliott if we can ask Anastasia and Christian if we can buy that home from them and install a separate entrance. He says he will ask him, but am I sure I want to live this close to Anastasia and Christian. We won't seem them that much with our privacy fence up. She winks at me.
Elliott
Okay I have a serious question for you then. I get on one knee and give her the ring box and ask her if she will marry me?
Quinn
I thought you would never ask lol. Yes I will let's go to Vegas now.
Elliott
A woman after my own heart, but don't you think it would be better if we had the whole family at the wedding?
Quinn
I have thought about it and my parents really can't afford a big wedding, that's why Andrew and Cheryl had a courthouse wedding.
Elliott
I can pay for a nice wedding, if that's what you would like or we could go the simple wedding and have just family. We can any kind of wedding you want. We can have it on the boat I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she laughs and we both know what we are remembering.
Ann Ellsworth and Richard Ellsworth and I need a sit down with Quinn and her parents and find out how they feel about you paying for the wedding and if they would mind if she got the wedding of her choice and could they sit aside their pride and allow me to pay for everything.
Richard Ellsworth
I am a bit embarrassed that we can't afford a nice wedding that my daughter deserves, but Elliott Grey wants me to set aside those feelings and allow him to pay for the wedding Quinn would like and for me not to feel bad about it all. Because love conquers all even your daughters groom paying for the wedding of your only daughters dream wedding. He has a way about him, he even sent a crew to do some repairs to our home that he noticed it needed and it didn't cost us a dime. He told us that is what he does. He also said family looks out for each other and his money will be Quinn's as well so paying for the wedding would be a nice thing to allow him to do for her.
Ann Ellsworth
Elliott had a designer who recycles wedding attire and he does a great job, his sister in law helped get him started in this business. His last name is Duncan, but he doesn't look like any Duncan's we know. But he definitely is good at redesigns of anything he gets his hands on even the ugliest dresses you could ever see he turns into masterpieces. Anastasia has invested in his business and he is creating our wedding attire for free. He asks that we allow him to showcase them in his portfolio by getting actual wedding shots. I don't see a problem at all with that and neither does Quinn,.
The wedding was at the Grey's and it was beautiful Madison was her typical self. She misses Theo and it is obvious. Anastasia has made sure she keeps her company and allows her to chat with the baby bump. She is due in a month. She doesn't look it though. Elliott did well by the wedding everything looks great his sister is catering the event and the flowers are beautiful. It all turned out great and the designer got his photos. I can't believe what I looked like after the makeup artists and hairstylist finished with us. We looked like we stepped off a fashion magazine.
Elliott
Everything went smoothly and grandma cried right on cue with the rest of the mothers. All the dances were out of the way and dad, Christian and I took turns dancing with grandma. Quinn's dress was white with overlay of lace hummingbirds sewn into the waist and hem. It was very beautiful. Anymore white wedding dresses are nice, but we like being different in our family. When she came down the aisle with her father I stopped breathing at how absolutely beautiful she is and she's all mine the dress shows all those curves. And they are all mine. Well they are her curves, but I get to enjoy them.
Quinn
I have seen him in a suit, but not a tux, he is gorgeous. It is like we are the only ones here and we can't keep our eyes off of each other. Kate was just too stupid to know what she had and allowed him to sift right through her hands. What a dumb broad as my dad would say. I chuckle and say poor Kate missed out big time when I am handed over to Elliott and he laughs heartily and tells me her loss is my huge gain and vice versa about my ex. We wanted the short no obeying wedding vows so we can start the party. No speeches at all and we had a lot of fun. We tossed the bouquet and the garter and then had wedding cupcakes and left a tier for our first anniversary. The catering was the most expensive of it all, but it was paid for by his family. The house we asked Christian about he made a deal with Elliott. He could pay for it in labor and materials on the rest of the place. They worked on all of it and we are moving in after we get back from our trip on the Grace. We are taking a week and boating along the coast. Anastasia and Christian have moved into the h9me on the sound they decided not to move the twins and Kate onto the place on the sound. They decided to move them to the building his CEO Roz Bailey and her wife lives in across from Escala. They now have separate apartments. Roz hate Kate Alexander and makes no bones about it. She likes the Alexander twins though.