Ahh Madison Dearest

Maddie
I really have an issue with Eamon Kavanagh and I wouldn't put it past him to try to get any morsel of information to print in that rag of his, by using his children to get it. Anything to sell papers and put the Trevelyan Grey families in a bad light. He really played up the breakup of Christian and his fiancé and she ate it up. When all that happened he had anyone who would come into contact with us sign an NDA . Anyone refusing to would be asked to leave and/or kept at a distance. They would never be allowed at any event which included our families. Who would want to be excluded from a party of very attractive millionaires and billionaires. Most doing business at the events. Then some were eligible bachelors. Then there were those guys collecting trophy wives as well and some eligible women and trophy husband collectors as well. I enjoy seeing this chases going on around the tables and the room. We made bets on who was who and who would be with who soon or without who soon. Then there were the major players, the ones who took no prisoners. My grandchildren weren't going to be there prisoners that's for sure. Christian fell prey to his fiancé because she got past me due to health issues. But not today and I am watching all of my grandchildren's dates like a hawk. Ethan has his dads roving eyes, he couldn't make it to the table to meet us without checking out three females that were serving our food. Kate was attached to Elliotts hip, she seems a bit possessive. Anastasia clearly was allowing Christian to lead the way, but something told me if pushed came to shove she would stand her ground. Of course security is all over the place and Taylor is here, but there's a woman here as well. She seems to be guarding Anastasia. I spotted a few more under covers in the mix.
Ethan
I was caught checking out a few of the servers and others, by what I now know as Mias grandmother Trevelyan.. she gave me a dirty look when no one saw. She asked everyone but me and Kate to call her Maddie we have to call her Mrs Trevelyan. This is not good for my career. I can try anyway. As the conversation flowed I ask Dr Grey if she could put a good word in for me to get an internship and she refused.
Grace
Wow he didn't wait long to try to get me to help him into the internship. I could have helped him, but after mom pointing out his roving eye, I just knew he was using my daughter for exactly this purpose. I decide to tell him that I won't help him at all and watch how fast he breaks things off with her. He is supposedly just like his dad in that he is not faithful to anyone but himself. Carrick changed the subject thankfully and quickly.
Mia
I noticed Ethan nearly trip over his tongue as the young female servers pass us and my friends were right he is just not my kind of guy. It's disrespectful to do that and guys who do it aren't worth your time, so I am going to find out what he is up to soon. Mom and grandma have him I; their sites and have seen us coming towards them. I can't wait for the slaughter. If my brothers don't skewer him, mom and grandma will. Next will be my father and grandfather. I am their little princess after all. God bless the man I finally marry, he will have had to pass through a lot of hoops. He definitely didn't wait long to ask mom to get him an internship at her work. She refused without any explanation at all. He seemed to cool towards me after that, which is just as well. Kate kind of pressured me into bringing him here anyway. That will be the last time that happens. I look at my phone and the guy that had to go on a business trip is back in town. He works for Christian so we have been keeping our dating private. I decided to block mr user while I am looking at my phone. He didn't have a shot anyway. I just went along after Elliott and Kate begged me to date her brother. He definitely is not the lonely man she thinks he is. His phone has been going off regularly. Even Christians phone doesn't go off that often and all his is business related.
Elliott
I am guiding Kate to the table where we will be joining my family and I notice her grip on my arm gets tighter as women are glancing in my direction. I like that she is possessive of me, but concerned that she is hurting my arm. However I have a good view of Ethan and his roving eyes. I hope Mia dumps the guy, Kate is hoping they marry and I am sure she hopes the same for us, but I am far from committing to anyone just yet. Grandma has asked both Kate and Ethan to call her Mrs Trevelyan and allowing Anastasia to call her Maddie. Something has her doing that. I know she does that when she hasn't cared for the family or the actual person, so I just have to wait and see which one is which. She must really like Anastasia to allow her to call her Maddie on the first meeting.
Kate
I can't blame Mrs Trevelyan or Mrs Grey for not being very welcoming to us after all my dad has done and printed at their expense and not all of it was true then add to it he hit on Grace Grey while Carrick was two feet away from them. Mom t9ld me the whole sordid story and the fact that Carrick had my father escorted out of the event. He allowed mom to stay and had a driver take her home when she was ready. Dad was mad when he found out one of his business partners that was a widow drove mom home that night. He thinks Carrick set them up. That when every chance dad could he would print things that weren't exactly untrue, but led to speculation. Christian started becoming a good target and  hasn't stopped being one. I won't be any part of it, but dad is causing issues between Elliott and me.
Carrick
I am not thrilled at the Kavanagh kids dating my kids, but I am going to let it play out. I can see Ethan is his fathers son, Kate not so much. She could have easily printed a story she still could and hasn't yet and that was before the NDA and her dating Elliott. She got wind of the sabotage and spying at my firm and buried it rather than reporting it. I thanked her for not reporting it. Grace has no idea and I want to keep it that way until we get to know her better. She might take after her mother Enid. Enid was forced into that marriage by her tyrant of a father. She has asked me to find a way to get her estate back along with her half of his assets that he obtained through their marriage including the places he bought for his sluts. After six months we have not found everything yet. I asked Christian to lend me someone and he has recently found more than we ever thought about. Plus there are more  Kavanagh children out there, but not given the Kavanagh name. One baby is on the way sadly.