A Honeymoon Moon

Christian
I think I am as nervous as Anastasia is at this point. I really haven't been with a virgin and tonight I am going to be. I have read up on different things to prepare myself. Little did I know so has Anastasia. All I can say is she researched a lot and it's a good thing we were left alone when we were or I and Anastasia would have mooned a lot of staff. I have to say she and I definitely know how w to follow directions and everything worked perfectly. She had already gotten on birth control after we started dating, just in case. So we were exhausted and in need of water and food after the exploration of one another's bodies. I have to say I am glad she wears conservative clothing, otherwise I would be fighting off the men. She may be tiny, but good lord she has a fantastic body and knows how to use everything.
Anastasia
I think both of us are sore from our first night together. We finally had to get water and food and drifted off to sleep. We scared the staff and they left us quickly as we started taking each other's clothing off. They scattered and we didn't notice. I have to say Christian has skills and stamina. I am not disappointed with my wedding night. It was incredible and well planned out towels and everything. I loved the shower sex, the jacuzzi was great as well then everything else.
Carrick
I watch as Anastasia and Christian drive off, Grace holds my hand and says two more to go. I look back at Mia having fun with Fred Williams. Since Anastasia invested in his dream he has three shops and expanding again. He hires very good people and is great judge of character. Elliott is still with Kate, she apologized and they made up. It took a week, but she missed him according to Elliott. He told me it was a first for her to admit she was wrong. So he is giving her a second chance. He never does that, he just ends it and moves on. He must truly like her.
Grace
I like Fred Williams, he is far better than Ethan for Mia and they seem to get along well together. Mom and dad went home after the bride and groom left. They were thrilled to see Christian find a good wife like Anastasia. I have to say, they are a good match and they agreed on everything in the prenuptial agreements and they also were in agreement on how to deal with Marian Sheffield. We got Kates DNA as well as Marians and sent them in for testing. I have a rush on them and they will be sending them directly to me. They signed an NDA. Mom gave me a place that will assure we know by codes who is who when we enter the codes and passwords to obtain the information. The data base has both names on each sample and if we need verification we can access it. Mom definitely knows people. Dad keeps quiet and says it's best not to question her on how she knows how and who to ask for things of this nature.
Mia
I am having a great time talking to Fred, no wonder he has an expanding business. He is pretty easy to talk to and he knows his stuff. He has told me that I should start my catering a little bit here and there as long it doesn't interfere with with what I am trying to do now. I could have catered this wedding, but I was the maid of honor. I like Fred and he asks me out when we have free time.
Fred Williams
I liked Mia when we met, but she was with Ethan Kavanagh at the time and I didn't want to cause any trouble for them, but today I found out she is no longer seeing him and is available.
Mia
Grandma and given him a thumbs up on me dating him. She really likes him a lot. I have to say the age difference threw me a bit, but a year younger than I am and he is doing very well for himself. Mom and dad look back at us and smile. I wave and they wave back. Elliott and I are left and they definitely want us to get married. I am far from ready to get married. Fred is living in his aunts home that Anastasia inherited. She told him he has a home there as long as he wants it. I have to say it's a nice home. When I met Anastasia she brought me over and Ethan came along. He wanted to rent a room there and she told him no. Ethan was a real jerk about it after we left. That was the beginning of the end, the end was when I found out he was using me to get in good with mom in hopes he could convince her to fast track him into the internship at the hospital. Kate knew what he was up to and that is why Elliott and she had a big argument. He was just using me is all.
Kate
I watch as Mia and Fred Williams are getting along just fine. They are laughing and talking away. Elliott has forgiven me for not giving him a heads up about Ethans real motives for dating Mia. He told me that he has to be able to trust me to tell him about things like this. He says he likes me, but trust has been lost and I need to work hard to get it back. I told him trust goes both ways and he agreed and admitted he went out with a close friend of mine two days later. I knew already, because she rubbed it into my face big time.
Elliott
Anastasia and Christian Left as soon as they could, betting they have fun. I caught them making out a few times when no one was watching. Kate apologized to me and we talked things through and agreed the truth from here on out. So we are back together and having a great time as usual.