Alberta Steele

Alberta Steele
You really like pushing my buttons, don't you?
Gregory Steele
Well miss brains of this outfit what are we going to do with a high profile news reporter?
Alberta
No one is going to miss her at all. She is annoying as hell. Go feed and water her. Check to see if she needs to take a potty break. You love doing that. Make sure you lock the room so she can't get free. I don't want you to cause us more problems like the last time.
Gregory
Hey you forgot to lock the door not me. I am tired of your nonsense and getting you out of jams. I can't believe what you did to Vanessa just to get money. Now we have someone else in our room and you plan to kill her. You got rid of the people who played our kids as well. You could have just paid them, but no you killed all of them and I helped you. A phone rings. It is coming from her purse. I turn it off and wipe the phone off.
Taylor
Sir I have an urgent call from one of the coverts that were following Mrs Alexander. The followed her to George Williams home, she was pulled inside and hasn't came out yet. I contacted Gabe and he said she isn't answering her phone and she's meeting him, Edward and his new wife and child in an hour.
Christian
Call detective Watkins and the police now and tell them where we think she is at. Have our covert call as well and wait close by in case they do something to or move her from that location. Send more people Taylor arm them, just don't shoot any cops. Try not to kill anyone lol.
Taylor
I think Kate needs to learn a lesson and quickly, let's hope she's alive to learn something. I will call Gabe and tell h8m what's going on.
Christian
That's a good idea. Anastasia is with Fred and the detective going through things that Sarah has hidden. Let's hope she's not hurt badly.
Grace
Enid is panicking and it's only been an hour since Kate seemed to disappear. I don't know what's going on, but it is huge. Carrick is not answering his phone, Mias not answering, Elliott isn't either. Detective Watkins isn't answering either. I can't go any where because mom is not doing well today.
Gabe
My wife is missing and she could be dead already. She is going to stop all of this dangerous cloak and dagger reporting and I am going to lay the law down with her once and for all. Her pregnancy is risky already and here she is trying to interview some very dangerous people. Enid has been burning up my phone, so we are headed over to be with her until we hear something about Kate.
Edward
Beatrice and Abigail had to reroute and head to Enid's home for dinner and to wait on news about one missing Kate Alexander. Gabe has been in touch with Taylor and they have her last location. He told me he will tell me what his careless wife did once again after him asking her to be careful.
Thomas Sawyer
I was trailing Kate Alexander with three other coverts, Shelly Jones, Tanya Cooper and Reginald Lewis. We had fun screwing with her until now. They jerked her inside that house so fast we couldn't see much or who grabbed her. I called Taylor as soon as she disappeared into the house, he told me to watch the house closely. We aren't to allow anyone but Kate to leave the house and make sure it is her.
Kate
I am sick and going to throw up, this morning sickness is kicking my butt. George is going to feed me and give me water, then allow me to use the bathroom with his assistance. He double locked the door with the key he has in his pocket. He is done in twenty minutes and then places the duct tape back on and leaves me alone with my thoughts. I have no idea if they are going to let me go or kill me. I can't hear anything and the room is getting very dark. I finally just fall asleep.
Thomas Sawyer
The cops arrive and I explain what I witnessed and show them Mrs Alexander's car still there and there's no activity in the house. They pound on the door and pound again.
Policeman 1
We arrive and are told that Kate Alexander of Kavanagh Media had been pulled I to think house by two people and the door was slammed close and she's been in there for two hours or longer. I pound on the door and my partner is looking through the windows.
Policeman 2
I have to look around the house and see if anyone is in here they aren't moving around. We can look around, but we need to get an emergency court order to search inside. Do you believe Mrs Alexander to be in danger?
Sawyer
Yes extreme danger. Detective Watkins I walk up and with a detective Johnson and 5he warrant is signed. We proceed pounding and then use a battering ram. We get inside and find a woman's purse scattered on the floor the phone ringing. The detective picks it up and answers it. It's Gabe Alexander looking for his wife. They start looking and they call a CSI group to come in as they do a walk through. I stand at the door and watch as they go through the house. I hear someone say call 911 now. I dial it and give the address. They ask me to stay out of the house.
Alberta
I decide to teach miss noses a lesson. Let's see how many interviews she will get with scars on her face. Gregory begged me to stop it. So I stabbed him to keep him from stopping me. He shoved me and I fell slashing Kate and landing on the blade. The blood is pouring from all three of us.
Kate
The blood is warm as it runs down my arm. But the two on the ground are worse off than I am I hope. The lights go on and photos are taken and I am finally on a gurney on the way to the hospital.
Alberta
I fall on the knife I used on Gregory and Kate. This is the knife I used on Vanessa and Robert. Gregory never could make the cut.