Sleepless nights, Tiring days

(Date: October 13, 2019)(time: 1 am)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook crying so I get out of bed and walk over to her crib.
B- it's ok baby mama's here it's ok
I say as I pick her up. I check to see if she needed a diaper change and she didn't so I place her back in her crib, take off my shirt, and pick her back up. (She has a sports bra on) I place her on my bed and take off her onesie. I lay down in bed and carefully place her in my chest. She calms down and after an hour she falls asleep. I carefully pick her up supporting her head and I get up. I place her on my bed and I change her back into her onesie. I pick her up and place her into her crib. I get back into bed and fall asleep.
(Time: 2:45 am)
I wake up to brook crying again so I get up and check to see if she needs a diaper change and she didn't so I knew she was hungry. I sit down on my bed and get her in the feeding position. I pull down my bra and direct my nipple to her mouth. She latches on so I get up and leave my room. I go to the kitchen and get water. I hear footsteps but I didn't care. I open the water bottle with my teeth as I didn't dare move brook as she feeds. I drink the water as I go back to my room. I close my door and sit on my bed. After a few mins she was asleep but still feeding so I let her stay. After a few more mins she latches off so I pull my bra back up and stand up. I walk over to her crib and place her down carefully. I place a pasi in her mouth and walk back to my bed. I get in bed and fall back asleep.
(Time: 3:30 am)
I wake up to brook crying again. I groan as I get up and walk over to her crib. I pick her up and she needed a diaper change so I get her changing mat and place it on the floor. I get a new diaper and baby wipes. I sit on the floor and carefully place her Down on the changing mat. I take off her onesie and she starts crying more
B- I know baby I know mama needs to change your diaper then I'll put your onesie back on
I change her as she kicks around. Once she was changed I get change her back into her onesie and pick her carefully. I put the changing mat away and grow away the dirty diaper. I swaddle her and rock her back to sleep. Once she was asleep I place her in her crib and get back in bed and fall asleep.
(Time: 4:45 am)
I wake up again to brook crying. I get out of bed and walk over to her crib.
B- why can't you let mama sleep
I say as I carefully pick her up and she calms down but still has tears running down her face. I walk out of my room as I rock her back to sleep. After 10 mins she falls back asleep so I go into my parents room and wake up mom.
B- *whispering* mom
M- *low tone* what Billie
B- *whispering* is it normal for newborns to wake up a lot during night
M- *low tone* yes
B- *whispering* ok sorry good night
M- *low tone* good night
I walk out of their room closing the door and I walk back to my room. I place brook back in her crib and I get back into bed and fall asleep.
(Time: 5:50 am)
I wake up to brook crying and screaming. I get out of bed and rub my eyes and walk over to her crib and pick her up. I check to see if she need a diaper change but she didn't and she wasn't hungry. I try rocking her back to sleep but it only worked a bit. She starts sneezing which was the cutest thing.
B- bless you baby
She smiles a little so I kiss her forehead and sing a little bit of my song "I love you". She was asleep so I place her back in her crib and get in bed and fall asleep.
(Time: 9:30 am)
I wake up to crying so I get up and walk over to brooks crib. I pick her up and she calms down. I walk out of my room and go to the kitchen.
M- good morning bil
B- morning
M- how did You sleep
B- I didn't sleep because little miss brook kept waking up and crying
M- well that's what baby's do
B- I'm exhausted
M- I can make you some coffee
B- yes plz
M- ok
Brook starts crying again and I immediately knew she was hungry.
B- I'm going to be right back I have to feed brook
M- ok
I go back to my room and sit on my bed. I pull my bra down and move brook in to her feeding position. I move my boob a bit and she latches on. After 10 mins I switch her to my other boob and i tried to keep my self awake. After another 10 mins she latches off and she was asleep so I get up and place her in her crib. I turn off my room lights and turn on the baby monitor. I grab the other monitor and my phone and leave my room and closing the door.
B- this is so freaking stressful and tiring
I say as I plop only the couch.
M- I know but trust me as brook gets older she will be easier to handle
B- I hope so
M- here is your coffee with oat milk
B- thank you
M- your welcome
I drink the coffee and go on my Phone. Once I finished my coffee I started to feel a little more energized. My phone dings a I saw that I got a DM from someone on Twitter. I open it and it was from Brandon and he said "your a slut for having a kid at 17, I don't care if it's mine or not you Should just kys and plus I never loved you I was just using you" I take a screenshot then I block him and just feel anger and sadness run through my body. I throw my phone and move my knees up to my chest. Then I hear crying over the baby monitor.
B- m-mom can you get b-brook plz
M- sure
I listen as mom gets her and calms her down. I get up and grab my phone and lucky it wasn't broken. I saw that Brandon Twitted that he was the father of my kid and that I wasn't allowing him to see his kid. I tweet out the DM he sent me and turned off my phone. For the rest of the day I sleep when brook slept and it was good

Ok I really don't have anything to say so ❤️bye loves❤️
1234 words