36 hours back home

(Date: January 25, 2023) (time: 8:27 am)
Billie's POV:
i wake up to the sound of things being moved so I sit up to see ash wheeling one of our suitcases out of the way of the other one. "oh good morning babe" she says as we kiss. "good morning" I say as I smile and get out bed. I see brook in the other bed snuggled up with Leo and had her thumb in her mouth. I help ash organize the second suitcase and once it was done, ash zips it up and wheels it next to the other one. "Ok so do you want to get brook or should I" ash says as she picks up her backpack and puts it on. "I can get her" "ok" she says as she gets my bag too and I get my shoes on and I pick up brook. She moves a bit then snuggles up into my chest. We leave and go to the car. I put brook into her car seat and I buckle her in. I close the door and help ash get the things in the trunk. We close the trunk and I get in the drivers side. Ash gets in the passenger seat and I start driving.

(Hour 2)
I look at the rear view mirror to see brook had woke up and still had her thumb in her mouth. "Mommy" "yes baby" "where going" "we're going back home" "oh" she says as she looks out the window while sucking her thumb and snuggling Leo and ends up falling asleep again.
"Why was brook sleeping in the other bed and not with us" "she had an accident" "she's been having a lot of accidents" "yea" "I think we need to get her back into those night pull ups" "maybe" "are you tired babe" "yea sorry" "no no it's ok baby, go to sleep, you need your sleep" "I love you" "I love you too" I say as I rub her thigh as she falls asleep.

(Hour 6)
Ash had woken up and so did brook, we had stopped for breakfast and now brook was playing on her iPad and me and ash were talking about random stuff.

(Hour 10)
a few hours back we had stopped at target to get brook a few snacks and an hour back we had dinner and now brook and ash were watching a movie on brooks iPad and I was texting finneas, ik I'm driving and texting but he was checking up on us.

(hour 15)
brook was sleeping and so was ash, i am listening to my music and rubbing ash's thigh as it helps her sleep and it feels nice. i was bored and was tempted to wake up ash and talk but she needed her sleep.

(hour 20)
brook had an accident but I pulled over and cleaned her up a few hours back and now she's asleep and ash was up. we were talking about how we had to get some furniture from ikea and ash agreed that we should put brook back in the night time pull ups after I told her that brook had another accident.

(hour 26)
ash was now driving and I was sitting in the back with brook as she was having a nap while snuggling with leo and my arm while sucking on her thumb. a little insider on why she sucks her thumb, she does that because she was not happy when we took her binky's away so as a replacement to her binky's she sucks on her thumb. Me and ash kept laughing as we kept saying jokes.

(hour 30)
we had dinner and now ash was still driving and i was sitting in the passenger seat and me and ash was talking and brook was playing on her iPad. "daddy" "yes princess" ash says stopping mid sentence to answer brook. "Where's shark" "shark is at grandma and grandpa's house" "can we get him" "yea we're going to pick him up on our way" "ok" brook says as she goes back on her ipad and me and ash go back to talking.

(Hour 35)
ash's POV:
Billie was asleep in the back with brook who was sucking on her thumb, snuggled with leo and Billie's arm. they both looked so cute sleeping as brooks nose was scrunched up and Billie's face was pressed against brooks car seat. I take a picture of them from the rear view mirror and I post it with the caption 'mis amores'. I put my phone down and focus on the road.

(hour 36)
i pull up into Maggie's driveway and get out. I knock on the door and a very tired Patrick answers. "hey ash what can I do for you on this lovely night" "I came to pickup shark" "oh he is right in finneas's old room, come in" "thank you, I just need to pick him up because brook and Billie are sleeping in the car" "oh I saw that you proposed to Billie at Disney world, how was your trip" "it was fun" I say as I pick up shark and Patrick passes me his leash. "well you have a good night now" "you too" I say as I leave and go to the car. I put shark in the back and get in the drivers side. i drive home, and park in the drive way. I get brook into her room and I tuck her in and shark had woke up and walks into brooks room and curls up on her rug and falls asleep. I put Billie into our room and I get all of out things inside. I get in bed and cuddle into Billie as I fall asleep.

im sorry this is short but i hoped you liked this and i will be doing an idea someone gave me but ❤️bye loves❤️
990 words