Lockdown pt;2

(Date: June 8, 2020) (brook is 9 months)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook cooing so I get out of bed and walk over to her crib.
B- good morning princess
She babbles a bit as she smiles. I pick her up and she puts her hands on my face.
B- ooo looks like someone had a good sleep
I say as I walk into my bathroom. I brush my teeth while brook kept trying it get my attention. I finish then leave the restroom. I grab my phone and leave my room. Shark follows me as I put brook into her high chair. I clip her in and go to the fridge. I take out her mashed strawberries and bananas and open the lid. I close the fridge and get a baby spoon. I walk over to her high chair and put the bowl on the tray. I hurry and put dog food in sharks bowl and he starts eating. I feed brook and once she was done I cleaned her up and took her out of the high chair. I walk to the living room placing her into her play mat.
B- mama will be right back princess
I walk back to the kitchen and get my coffee I had made last night. I walk back to the living room and sit down on the floor. Brook was playing with the toys that were hanging above her so I drink my coffee. Shark walks over to me and puts his head in my lap.
B- oh hi shark
I say as I pet him. Before I know it I see brook crawling away. She wasn't that far away and wasn't that fast either so I grab her and she starts giggling. She puts her hands on my face and gets slobber on me.
B- awww gross brook
I say as I wipe off her hands and my face with my shirt. She then grabs my shirt and try's to pull it down.
B- I just feed you bubba
I say as I take her hand away and pull up my shirt making her whine. She try's again so I move shark and get up. I walk to my room and close the door and shark lays on the rug playing with one of his toys. I lay down in bed leaning my back against the backboard and since I didn't have a bra on I just move my shirt up and brook latches on. I hold her little hand as she feeds making her smile. After 15 she latches off so I Pull my shirt down and burp her. I get one of her binky's and place it into her mouth. I open my door and walk out with shark following behind me. I go to the living room and place brook down in her play mat.
B- shark can I trust you with brook
He sits down next to her
B- so I will take that as a yes
I walk back to my room and close the door. I grab a bra and put it on. I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I leave the bathroom and open my door and walk back to the living room to see shark following brook as she crawls.
B- brook come here babygirl
She turns around and looks at me then starts crawling to me.
B- hi bubba you are to cute with your little chubby cheeks and your little smile
I say as kiss her nose receiving baby babbles in response. I sit on the couch placing her on my lap and Turing on tangled. It was been her favorite movie for weeks now. Shark jumps on the couch and puts his head on brooks lap. She giggles and puts her head on his head. I mentally awe as she watches tangled still with her head on sharks head. Once it was over she was asleep asleep again so I carefully pick her and turn her over. I put her head on my chest and I move shark. I get up and walk over to my room and open the door. I put her in her crib and place a binky in her mouth. I leave my room closing the door. I go to our studio and see finneas on his laptop.
B- sup dude
F- hey
B- what ya doin
F- working on some music for my album
B- cool
F- is brook sleeping
B- yea
F- oh billie I just wanted to say how proud I am as a bigger brother because you first had to deal with heartbreak after you told Brandon but also went through with having brooklynn and just being the best mother for her
B- thank you Finn
I say as he gets up and hugs me and I hug back.
F- I just know brook will grow up to be an amazing person
I smile and hug Finn again
B- thank you Finn
F- your welcome
B- and I'm glad brook doesn't hate you anymore
F- same she hated me for a while
B- but she warmed up to you
F- yup
B- ok well I want to help you with your music
F- ok let's get to working then
(An hour later)
Me and Finneas were still working when there was a knock on the door.
B- what
The door opens and it was mom with brook
M- she was crying
B- oh I didn't hear her
I say as she passes brook to me and brook holds onto the neck of my shirt so I pat her bum.
M- what are you two doing
F- we were working on some music
M- cool well I'll let you two work so Billie so you want me to take brook or
B- no shes fine with me
M- alright
She leaves and we work a bit more. For the rest of day after we were done working we chilled and did whatever.

Sorry this is kinda short I couldn't think of anything else but get ready for the next chapter because it's going to be cute. Anyway ❤️bye loves❤️
1034 words