Tour pt:4

(THIS IS CHAPTER 100 WTF, HOW TF DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS LIKE WHAT)(ALSO THIS BOOK HAS 24K READS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK)(Date: July 13, 2028)(they are back in la and at the last performance of the tour)(they are back home)(Billie is 2 months pregnant I think)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to alex screaming making me groan. "ALEX GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT OVER HERE" I yell and I hear him stop screaming then little foot steps. He walks in and I see guilt all over his face. "Come here" I say as I sit up in bed. "Why were you screaming" I say and he just stays quiet while looking down at his feet. "Alex answer me, why were you screaming" "I no know" he says as I saw his shirt getting wet. I sigh and pick him. I put him in my lap and I move his head to look at me and he was crying. He started stimming which was him just either flapping his hands or chewing his shirt. He kept flapping his hands and making small sounds. "Baby boy why were you screaming" "I no know" "ok well how about we not scream ok" I say as brook comes walking in ready for school. "Oh shit" I say as I hold alex as I get out of bed. "Ok brook let's go" i say as i rush to get my keys And then my shoes. I hurry to the car and I get alex into his car seat and brook gets in the car. I get in the car and I drive to her school. "Ok bye baby love you" "love you too mommy" she says as she gets out and I drive back home. Once I got home I get out and I get alex out.

(Ok so just want to get chapters out so comment what the next chapter should be, but they are at the venue and Billie is on stage preforming when alex and brook come running on)
Billie's POV:
"Whoa stop the music" I say as I put the mic on the mic stand and I crouch down. "What's up my loves" I whisper as I hold Alex's hand as he had his hand held out. "We wanna be with you" "Aww ok, alex I'll pick you up in a minute, brook you want me to hold you or no" "yes" "ok" I say as I pick both of them up and I grab the mic. They start the music and for the rest of my performance was me singing while holding my two loves. Once I was done we went back to the green room and ash takes alex who was asleep. Brook was asleep as well so we got our stuff and left. Once we got back home I go to brooks room and I get her changed and ash gets alex changed. I take a shower and the get dressed and ash changes and then me and ash cuddle in bed as we fall asleep with the tv on.

Ok so I know I rushed on this but hey I've posted a lot today but what should the next chapter be, stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
544 words