First day of school

(Date: March 23, 2023) (brook got diagnosed with Tourette syndrome) (thank you to kbear07x for this idea)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to mommy rubbing my back telling me wake up. "No mommy im tired" "I know baby but it's the first day of school" mommy says and I get up. "Did you potty in your pull up" "no" I say tiredly as mommy picks out my clothes. "Ok come here let's get you changed" mommy says so I walk over to her and she helps me change.
(This is what she is wearing) (with out the bag)

Billie's POV: Once brook was dressed, we go to the kitchen and I give her some vegan pancakes

Billie's POV:
Once brook was dressed, we go to the kitchen and I give her some vegan pancakes. "Thank you mommy" "your welcome princess" I say as GP and wake up ash. "Babe wake up it's brooks first day of school" "oh shit that was today" she says as she rushes out of bed and goes into the bathroom to change. I walk out of the room and I see brook was done. "Ok come here so I can get your shoes on" I say and she run over to me. I get her shoes on and then I grab her backpack and check to see that she had all she needed. "Where's daddy" "she's getting ready bubba" I say as tie her shoes. Ash comes out with her phone and kisses brooks cheek. "Ok baby let's go" "wait I want to take a picture" "ok fine but quickly we don't want to be late" I say as ash takes a few pictures of brook and then I get brook into her car seat. I get in the drivers seat and ash gets in the passenger seat. I start driving and the drop off line was so fucking long. Once we got the drop off place me and ash say bye and one of the teachers help brook out. "Bye princess" "bye mommy bye daddy" she says as she walks inside.

Brooks POV:
I walk inside and there so many people. "Hi hunny what's your name" "Brooklynn" "ok Brooklynn your teacher is ms. Jones so she's right there ok" "ok" I say as I walk to teacher. "Hello sweetheart what's your name" "brooklynn" "ok I see your on my roster go ahead and take a seat and we will be going to our classroom in a few minutes" she says and I sit down. " hi I'm Tommy what's your name" "Brooklynn" "nice name do you want to be friends" "sure" "yay" he says and me and tommy talk. "Ok kids get up let's go to the classroom" the teacher says so we get up and tommy holds my hand as we walked to the class. "Ok now go ahead and find your names on the desks and take a seat" I look around and me and Tommy had desks right next to each other. Me and tommy ate lunch together and he gave me his bracelet we made. We played together at Recess and we slept kinda close at nap time. "Ok kids it's dismissal so follow me" the teacher says as we leave and we go to the gym. After 30 minutes I heard my name calls so I say bye to tommy and I walk out. One of the teacher help me in the car and I was so happy. "Hi princess how was your first day of school" "it was fun I made a friend and his name is tommy" "that's nice well when we get home we can play and do whatever" "yay" I say as I smile. When we got home for the rest of the day me mommy and daddy played and wanted movies.

Sorry this is short but I ran out of ideas for this chapter but hey I updated mafia twice and then this story but ❤️bye loves❤️
646 words