The zoo with finneas and Claudia

(Date: January 10, 2021)(Billie noticed that brook was eating less but drinking her bottle down at night faster so now brook is having a bottle of Breastmilk after her meals so she doesn't get hungry quickly) (brook went to sleep late so she woke up a bit late)(Billie has a mirror facing brook so brook can see Billie)
Brooklynn's POV: (hehe again)
I wake up in my car seat with my teddy and a blanky. "mmaammaa" I say as I look at the thing and I see mama smiling. (Brook doesn't know what a mirror is) "you finally woke sleepy head" mama says in a funny voice making me giggle. There was a bottle in the cup holder in my car seat so I take out my binky and grab my bottle. I start drinking the bottle and mama makes a funny face making me smile. "There's that cute smile" mama says smiling. I look out the window and see that we are pulling up to a house. The car stops and mama gets out. My door opens and mama unbuckles me while holding my bottle for me. "Sorry Baby but mamas going to take this bottle away for a second so I get you out" she says as she takes my bottle out of my mouth and I start whining. "Sorry baby here you go" mama puts the bottle back in my mouth and I stop whining. She grabs my binky, teddy, and blanky. Mama walks up to the house and unlocks the door. We go inside and mama closes the door. Finneas walks over to us and I get excited and I accidentally drop my bottle. "Uh-oh it's ok tiny let me get that for you" He says as he picks my bottle up, washes the tip and gives it back to me. I take it and put it back in my mouth. He takes me from mama and mama puts all the stuff down on the couch. Claudia walks over and takes me from finneas. "Hey bil I didn't expect you'd be here so early" "yea but I have some errands to run and I also have a date so thank you for agreeing to watch brook" "no problem I love spending time with her" "ok well I better get going so have a good day, bye babygirl you be good for Finn and Claudia ok, mama will be back I love you, oh and Here is her car seat" mama says as she kisses my forehead and leaves. I finish my bottle and Finn takes it. "mmaammaa" "your mama will back soon baby" I try to wiggle out of her grip and she puts me down so I walk over to peaches. She licks my face making me giggle and fall onto my bum. I crawl away but I feel my self get picked up and turned around and it was finneas. "Today is going to be fun" "definitely, oo I know what we could do, we could go to the zoo, but I want to ask Billie if I could make a video out of it" "alright I'm going to take some of her toys out and let her play" "ok" we walk over to the couch and Finn puts me down. I grab my binky and put it In my mouth and Finn takes out my toys. He puts them on the couch next to me and I start playing. He plays with me as Claudia was on the phone with mama. "Ok bil said we could take her to the zoo and I could do a video so I'll order tickets for us" "no let me do it you can play with brook" "oh ok thank you" I put arms out for Claudia to pick me up and she does. "You wanna play" I hold onto her shirt but I get distracted by a bright light that kept flickering. "Let's play how about that" she puts me on the couch and we play. She takes out her phone and presses record. "Welcome back to my Channel and today is going to be a bit different because today me and finneas are watching brook today, say hi brook" I stay quiet and just smile and Lean forward and hug her. "Aww thank you, well today we will be going to the zoo" I take her phone and she starts laughing. "Can I have my phone back please" I give it back to her and she props it up. "Your just silly huh" she says as she starts ticking me making me laugh. "That laugh is so cute" she says tickling me more and making me laugh more making my binky fall out of my mouth. She stops so I can catch my breath and she stops recording. I put my binky back in my mouth and I sit up. "Let's go outside with your toys and we can play outside" she picks me up and grabs my toys and tells Finn that we will be outside. We go into the grass and she puts me down. I smile and clap my hands. I squat down and touch the grass. I smile more and look up at Claudia. "You like the grass, let's play huh" she sits down and puts the toys out. We play for a bit then we play around in the grass. "Hey why are you two playing without me" "wait I want to record you and brook playing" "ok" Finn and me play and Claudia records a bit. "She's going to need a bath after this" "yup" I squeal with joy as finn comes after me as I try my best to get away. I walk fast and go in between Claudia's legs. Finn picks me up making me giggle. "Bath time" "alright let's get a bath running" we go inside and go to the bathroom. Claudia sets the camera up and starts the bath. "Well will see you after her bath is done" she covers the camera then stops recording. Her phone starts ringing which startles me. She picks it up and I hear mamas voice. "mmaammaa" "yea your mamas on the phone" "I hear my baby" Claudia turns the phone around and I see mama on the screen. "mmaammaa" "hi babygirl you look you have been having fun" "yea we played outside a bit and now she's going to have a bath then we are going to the zoo" Finn says as he takes off my clothes leaving me in a diaper. "mmaammaa" I say as I reach for the phone. "Ok well I have to go but bye, love you baby" mama says she she hangs up. I start to frown and my eyes start to water. "Oh no no no it's ok brook don't cry" Finn says as he rubs my back. I was sad mama wasn't here and I started crying. "Ok it's ok brook it's ok" Claudia says as she takes me from Finn and I put my face into her chest and she holds onto my little hands. "Shhhh it's ok brook I know you miss your mama but she will be back I promise" "mmaammaa" I say quietly. I hear the water stop and Claudia takes off my diaper. She puts me into the bath and Finn starts washing my body. I tried to eat the soap but then got mad when I couldn't. (I have done that before, It didn't taste like watermelon tho) he washes my hair and Claudia takes a picture for mama. Once I was down Finn takes me out and wraps me in a towel and Claudia starts recording with her hand over the camera. "And bath is done so let's get changed and ready" she stops recording takes me from Finn. "Ok finneas you get ready I will get brook changed and then I will get ready and then we can go" "alright" I started getting tired so I put my head on her shoulder as we walked into a room. She puts me down and changes me into a diaper and then puts my clothes on.

Claudia's POV:
Once I got brook dressed I pick her up and she plays around with my hair. I grab one of my new brushes and I brush her little baby hairs. I place her onto our bed and I place a binky In her mouth. She lays on her back and falls asleep. "Tiny was tired" finneas says as he walks in all dressed. "Yea" I say as I start to change. I change into jeans and one of Finneas shirts and I tie up the front. I do my makeup and I do my hair. We wait until brook wakes up and after an hour she woke up. Finneas gets her diaper bag and her car seat and we go out to the car. I help him get the car seat in the car and then I put brook in her car seat. I strap her in and I give her one of her apple sauce pouches. She happily takes it and takes out her binky. I close her door and get in the passenger seat. Finneas gets in and starts driving.
(Half way there)
I set up the camera and press record. "So right now we are on our way to the zoo and we have brook in the back" "and we are going to try not to lose her at the zoo" "no we are not going to lose her" "I mean we might" "no we won't" I say as I playfully punch his arm. "owww that hurt" "yea it was supposed to" I say as punch his arm again. "Ok see you when we get there" I say as I stop recording and we turn on some music. One of Billie's songs come on and we start singing. "mmaammaa" "yea it's your mama Singing on the radio" I look through the rear view mirror and see brook smiling and clapping her hands. Finneas starts laughing making me laugh. Once we got to the zoo we park and get out. "Oh it's really busy" "so we might lose brook" "no because we will keep a close eye one her or we will hold her" I say as I open her door and I unbuckle brook and take her out. I get her diaper bag and i close the door. I put brook down and hold her hand. We walk to the ticket stand and we scan our tickets. We put our masks on but brook didn't need a mask as she one and if your under 4 you don't have to wear masks. We go to the aquarium first and brooks eyes light up as she sees all the fish. We go up to one of the tanks and brook puts her hands on the glass and looks at the fishes. "You see the fishy's brook" I say as I point to some more of the fishes. She looks up at me and points at the fish. "Yea the fishes" I say as hold her hand and we walk around some more. After 30 minutes we leave the aquarium and we walk around and see all the animals. After an hour I had to use the restroom so we go to the bathrooms and tell Finneas to watch over brook.

Finneas's POV:
Claudia goes to the bathroom and I hold onto brooks hand. There was a group of fans that came up to me asking for pictures so I take pictures and they left brook was GONE. Claudia comes out of the bathroom and immediately see that brook was gone. "Finneas you lost brook" "I'm sorry she just walked off" "your so irresponsible, I'm calling Billie" She takes out her phone and calls billie as we walk around trying to find brook. "Hey Billie don't be mad but Finneas lost brook at the zoo" after a few minutes of her talking she puts her phone in her pocket. "Billie is on her way and she said that she will beat you up when she gets here and find her baby" after an hour of looking Billie pops out of nowhere. "I'm here Finneas your an actual idiot but I will be back in going to go find brook" "ok" Billie runs off and after 2 minutes she runs back with brook in her arms. "How did you find her so fast" "I have skills dude and once we get back to y'all's house your getting beat up" "it was an accident" "yea that will never happened again after I beat you up" Claudia takes out her camera and points it at me. "He lost brook at the zoo but Billie found her" "yup and finneas is not longer aloud to watch brook only Claudia" "that's not fair" "you lost my baby" "ok fine fair" "where was she" "she was near the aquarium crying her eyes out" "oh" we leave the zoo and Billie takes brooks car seat and diaper bag and we drive back to our house.

Billie's POV:
Once we got back to Finneas and Claudia's house I get brooks things and say bye then leave. We drive back home and for the rest of the day brook and me played and I tweeted out how Finneas lost brook at the zoo.

Ok so I'm sorry I rushed at the end but can you guess who Billie went on a date with and Imboredhi111 don't ruin it for people. Give me some ideas for what you want to see for the nest chapter Anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
2286 words