Broken ipad

(Thank you to billiexpovs for this idea <33)(sorry if this chapter is short)(date: February 17, 2029)
Brooks POV:
Rn we were in the car because we had some things to do and all of us had to go. Alex was next to me and he was annoying as fuck. "MOMMY I WANT ICE CREAM" alex yell making Mia and maya start crying and then I heard a loud thunder sound causing me to have a sensory overload. Too many loud noises. I tried to hide it from mommy as she was already stressed with the twins and alex. She got the twins calmed down and she told alex he could get a toy and he calmed down. "Brook baby you ok" "y-yea" i say as I look away from her. "I can tell when your lying brook what's wrong" mommy says as she looked back at me through the mirror up there. "N-nothing mommy" I say as I started to get more worked up and I started ticking. "Brook what's wrong baby" "was loud" I say as I move my knees up to my chest and I hide my face in my knees. I kept ticking as mommy kept driving. "Mommy sissy keeps moving weird" "s-shut u-up" I say as I turn away from alex. I felt mommy park and then the car stopped. "Babe get the twins into their stroller then I will get brook and alex out" mommy says as her and daddy get out the car. Daddy gets the twins into the stroller and mommy helps me and alex get out. I cling on to side of her as she rubbed my back as we walked into the store.

(Skip to when they are back home)
I couldn't find my iPad anywhere so I went to Alex's room and I see him on my iPad. "Hey give me my iPad" i say as I try to grab it from him and he gets up and runs away. I run after him and he stops. He throws my iPad on the floor and he picks it up and it was cracked. Bad. "YOU ASSHOLE YOU BROKE MY IPAD" I yell and mommy comes running over. "I HATE YOU, YOUR THE WORST BROTHER EVER" "brook stop yelling at your brother, alex go to your room"

(Ok I'm sorry I just want to wrap this up because I'm in school so alex got his iPad taken away and brook is getting a new iPad)

Ok so I hoped you liked this chapter but anyways stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
436 words