Going to a Meeting with mama

(Date: March 24, 2021) (I know this didn't happen but I'm doing so) (brooklynn has been sleeping with Billie because she keeps getting bad dreams)(I'm doing tour next few chapters)(time: 4:36 am)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to my phone ringing so I check who it was and it was Matthew. I let my phone ring and once it stopped, brook started waking up. "mmaammaa" brook says as she lifts her head up. "Shhh it's ok baby go back to sleep ok" I say as I gently put her head back down on my chest and she goes back to sleep. I kiss her head and go back to sleep.

(Morning)
I wake up to brooks hands on my face. I move her hands and sit up opening my eyes. "mmaammaa" brook says as she stands up in my lap while grabbing my shirt. "Good morning my little baby" i says as I hold her and get out of bed. I leave my room and go to the kitchen. I put brook Into her high chair and take out her binky. I take out her oatmeal and bib. I put the bib on her and place her bowl of oatmeal on the tray and she's starts eating. After a few minutes she was done so I take her bowl and wipe her hands and face and she whines. Once she was clean I give her a bottle and she takes it and starts drinking it. After 10 minutes she was done so I put her bottle in the sink and take her out of her high chair. I take her bib off and go to the living room. I set her down on her feet and she slowly walks to her toys.

(Skip and hour later)
I walk out of the bathroom to see brooks diaper super full. I go over to her and pick her up. I go to her nursery and set her on her changing table. I take off her onesie and undo the straps of her diaper. I open it and quickly roll it up and seal it up with the straps while I hold brooks legs up. I wipe her then I put a new diaper on her. I get her changed into a light pink bodysuit then I pick her up. I leave her nursery and go back to the kitchen and grab her binky. I put it in her mouth and then we go back to the living room and place brook down and she goes back to playing.

(Skip to when they are about to leave)
Brooks POV:
Mama puts me into my car seat and buckles me in. She gives me my teddy and kisses my cheek. She closes the door and gets in and starts driving. Once we got there mama parks and gets out. She gets something from the trunk then opens my door. She unbuckles me and takes me out. That's when I see what she took out. The stroller. She puts me in and straps me in so I don't get out. Mama is too smart. I whine the whole time we go into the building and to the meeting room. Before we went in mama crouches in front of me. "Stop whining, I know you don't like being in the stroller but please just be a good girl for mama while we are in the meeting ok" mama says as she kisses my nose making me giggle. We go into the meeting room and mama puts me in the corner. She whispers "love you" to me and then sits down.

(Half way the out the meeting aka an hour later)
I want out. I hate it here. I want to be with mama. I start whining but everyone's talking was covering my whines. After a few minutes I start to get irritated and that's when I start crying. Everyone looks at me and mama gets up. She comes to me and takes me out. "Sorry" "no no it's ok Billie" a man says as mama sits back down. I put my head on mamas shoulder and I hold onto mamas shirt with a tight grip. After what felt like forever mama and everyone else gets up and mama puts me back in the stroller. She straps me in and we leave. Mama gets to the car and takes me out. She puts me into my car seat and buckles me In. She closes my door and puts the stroller in the trunk. She gets in and starts driving. Once we got home me and mama played and chilled for the rest of the day.

Sorry this is short but I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NDA MV ❤️bye loves❤️
798 words