Daddys back and " DUDE JUST SHUT UP"

(Thank you to demogorgan13 for the second idea <3)
(Date: February 7, 2028)(ash knows brook got her period)(starts when Billie was trying to get Alex ready)
Billie's POV:
"Alex stop moving" I say as I try to get Alex's shirt on. "Alex cut it out" i say as I hold him by his waist with my arm. I get his shirt on with my free hand and then I let go of him. He was throwing a tantrum so I just leave his room and I go to brooks room. "Princess you ok" "yea but my tummy hurts" "ok well come out and I can give you some pain meds" "ok" I hear her say as she comes out of her room and walks with me to the kitchen. I give her the pill and she takes it. "Ok did you change your you know what" I say as i hear Alex yell mommy from his room. "No" "ok I suggest you go change it now" "ok" she says as she goes back to her room. I go to Alex's room and he runs to me and clings onto me. "I'm sorry mommy" "it's ok buddy" I say as I kiss his head and he smiles. Brook comes out of her room with her iPad and pen. I go to the kitchen and I grab my purse and Alex's ipad. We all get our shoes on and then we go out to the car. Brook gets into her booster seat and I help Alex into his car seat. I give him his iPad and the I close the door. I get in the drivers seat and I start driving.

(Half way there)
Brooks POV:
"I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you I'm not touching you" Alex kept saying as he held his finger out to my face. "Dude shu- fuck shut up" I say but Alex just kept saying it. "Stop it Alex" I say as But he still kept saying it. "DUDE JUST SHUT UP" I scream as I snap at him making him stop. "Whoa brook no screaming in this car" "mommy he was annoying me" "I know but you still don't yell" "fine" I say as I go back on to my iPad. "Mommy she's drawing a girl" "Alex cut it out, she can draw whatever she wants" mommy says and Alex frowns and goes onto his iPad.

(Once they got there) (they are in the line to pick up ash)
"Mommy where's daddy" "daddy is somewhere here, oh there she is" mommy says as she parks but I stay on my iPad. "MOMMY MOMMY ITS DADDY" Alex screams. "I know buddy but can you use your inside voice please" "sorry" "it's ok" mommy says as the trunk opens and then closes. The door opens and it was daddy. "Hi daddy" I say as I put my hand out. "Hi princess" daddy says as she holds my hand for a second. "Hi daddy" Alex says as he bounces in and down in his car seat. "Ok Alex calm down" mommy says and Alex stops. Once we got home for the rest of the day I stayed in my room and drawed and Alex, mommy, and daddy all did whatever.

Sorry this is short again but leave me some ideas I know I sound like I'm begging but I love to see what y'all come up with and take y'all's time with them ❤️bye loves❤️
582 words