sensory integration Therapist

(Date: January 6, 2021)(Billie's starting to get better because she has been off social media)
Brooklynn's POV: (never saw this coming huh)
I wake up in my crib in my room. I stand up and hold my binky in my hand. "mmaammaa" I say as I put my binky back in my mouth. After a few minutes the door opens and the lights turn on making me squint. "Good morning my little princess" mama says as she picks me and kisses my nose making me smile. She puts her down on the changing table and takes off my sleeping outfit (onesie). "Ark ark" "you will shark once I'm done changing you baby" mama says as she wipes my bottom. She puts a new diaper on me and then changes me into a shirt that buttons at the bottom (crotch). She takes out my binky and picks me up. We leave my room and I see shark so I try to wiggle out of her arms. "You can play with shark when your done eating bubba ok" "nu" I say as I hit mamas arm. "Hey we don't hit" she says as she puts a bib on me and puts me into my chair. I start whining because I wanted to be held but mama ignores me and takes out my food. She puts my food on my tray and kisses my forehead. I stop whining and put my hands into the food and I start eating. Mama gets her drink and says good Morning to grandma. Once I was done mama takes my bowl and wets a paper towel. She wipes my hands then face and I start whining. I don't like when water or anything wet is on my face. She stops then takes off my bib and takes me out of my chair. "Bil brooks appointment is at 9:30 so you need to get changed and get going so your not late" "ok thank you mom" "no problem bil" we go to mamas room and she puts me on her bed and puts my binky back in my mouth. I smile at her and she smile back making me happy. I play with the sheets as mama gets changed and once she was done she goes to the bathroom then comes back out a few minutes later. "Can we try to put socks on babygirl" mama says as she picks me up but I start whining as I hate the feel of socks on my feet. "Ok ok no socks then" she says as she bounces me a bit while picking up a bag and her phone. We leave her room and mama gets my teddy and gives it to me. I hug it as mama puts my shoes on. She puts her shoes on and we go to the car. Mama puts me into my car seat and straps me in. "mmaammaa" I say as i reach my arms out for her. "I'm sorry baby but you have to stay in your car seat" she says as she closes my door. She gets into the car and I keep kicking my legs and whining. "Babygirl mama can't hold you as I drive ok" I stop whining and listen to mama sing.
(45 minutes later)
I wake up to mama taking me out of my car seat. "Did you have a good nap princess" I non yes and then hide my face into the nape of mamas neck. We walk to some place and as soon as we go inside I was hit with cold air. I start squirming in mamas arms but all she did was rub my back. "I have an appointment with Ms.Adams at 9:30" "yes for brooklynn O'Connell" "that's correct" "just go down the hallway to your left and it's the fifth door to your right" "thank you" mama says as we walk down a hall. I hold onto her shirt tight as mama knock on a door and a lady opened it. "Oh hello come in you must be Billie" "yup I made an appointment for this little" "ah yes for brooklynn" "that's correct" mama says as she walks into the room and I see things on the wall with words I just can't read them and I see toys and a desk and two couches. "Ok so you can set her down and she can play with the toys and I would like to ask you some questions" "alright one question is the rug cleaned regularly" "yes I clean it after every session if it was stepped on" "ok then" mama puts me on a rug where the toys were and takes my teddy. She sits down with the lady and they start talking. I play with the cool toys but one of them felt weird so I didn't play with that. After a while (10 minutes) I got bored and wanted mama so I stand up and slowly walk to her. She looks over at me and puts her arms out. I walk a little faster and then mama picks me up and puts me in her lap. She gives me my teddy back and I just sit there not really listening to what they were saying and I just played with my teddy.
(An hour later)
"Well after all the information I have gathered I will look over it all and get the diagnoses in about 5 to 7 Business days" "alright works for me" "you have a great day" "you too" mama says as we leave the room. Mama puts me down and holds my hand. We walk out of the place and walk to the car. Mama puts me into my car seat and buckles me in. She closes the door and then gets in the car and starts driving.
(Half way home)
I started getting uncomfortable because I pooped in my diaper and I dont like sitting in my own poop so I start whining. "What's wrong babygirl- oh nevermind I know what's wrong" mama parks and gets out of the car. I felt something on my back and legs and I started crying. Mama gets in the back and unbuckles me. "Oh god how did you poop this much, I'm so glad I have extra clothes for you" mama sits me up and takes off my clothes. She holds me up a bit as she wipes my back and my legs. She puts me down then changes my diaper and puts new clothes on me. "All better now bub" mama says buckling me back into my car seat. She puts my dirty clothes into a bag and ties up the bag. She ties all the trash into another bag and gets out of the car. After a minute or two she comes back into the car and starts driving. When we got home mama washed my dirty clothes and we played for the rest of the day.

Sorry this is short but give me some ideas for the next chapter, I will be doing where brook goes to the zoo with finneas and Claudia but I would love for some of y'all's ideas too anyway ❤️bye loves❤️
1206 words