Sick kids

(Ok so alex will not be doing anything bad in this chapter so 👍)(time: 2:39)(date: February 24, 2031)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to the sound of throwing up and crying from my bathroom so I quickly get out of bed and I see alex throwing up in the toilet. "Oh buddy" I say as I walk over to him and I crouch down and rub his back. After a few minutes he was done so I pick him up and I flush the toilet. I get up and I go to the sink and I wash his face and then I pat it dry. I leave the room and I go to the kitchen. I take out the thermometer and I take his temperature and it was 104°. "Oh bubba you have a fever" "m-mommy my head hurts" "what else hurts bubs" "my t-tummy, head, and my throat" he says as he starts crying more. "It's ok baby boy" I say as I take out some kids Tylenol and I give him some. He takes it with no problem and then lays his head on my shoulder. "Go to sleep baby boy, your ok" I say as I rub his back as I walk around. After 20 minutes he wouldn't sleep so I put on some cartoons for him and I put him on the couch with a blanket, pillow, and his stuffed animal. That's when I hear both of the twins crying so I go upstairs to their nursery and open the door. I pick them both up and they felt super hot to the touch. I didn't put onesies on them and it was cold in their room but they were hot. I leave their nursery and I go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and I put them both on the counter. I take their temperatures and they both had a fever of 102°. I give them some kids Tylenol and then I pick them but and go to the living room. I put them in the couch with a blanket and their binkys. I go back to the kitchen and I grab the thermometer and I go upstairs to brooks room. I open the door slowly and I walk over to her bed. I take her temperature and she had a fever of 101°. "Damn" I whisper so my self as I kiss her head and then I leave her room closing the door. I go back downstairs and I put the thermometer away. I go mine and ash's room and ash was up. "Hey what are you doing up" "all four kids have fevers" "what" "yea, alex has a fever of 104, the twins have a fever of 102, and brook has a fever of 101" "damn, are they all asleep" "no alex and the twins are watching tv but brook is asleep" "alright well I'm going back to sleep" "ok love you" "love you too" ash says as she lays back down and I leave our room. I go to the living room to see alex and the twins cuddling as they were asleep. "Cute" I say as I take a picture of them and then I pick up the twins. I go to my room and I lay them down on the bed and then I leave and get alex and I go back to the room. I lay alex down and then I move Mia and maya onto my chest. I kiss all of their heads and then I fall asleep.

(Morning)
I wake up to hear a mix of crying, throwing up, coughing, and sneezing. I get out of bed and I leave the room to see brook on the couch drawing on her iPad with her headphones on while coughing and sneezing, I see the twins in the couch crying and alex and ash in the kitchen with alex throwing up. I pick up the twins and they start calming down. I rub brooks leg and she looks up at me and her face was all red. "You ok princess" I say and she nods her head. I kiss her cheek and she smiles and goes back on her iPad. I walk to the kitchen and ash was getting Alex's mouth clean. "Todays going to be a long day" "yup" I say as I take out some bread and I put four slices into the toaster. "Alex go sit in the couch and watch some tv" ash says and alex goes to the living room. I smelt something horrible and that's when I knew the twins pooped. "Babe can you change their diapers they both pooped" I say and she nods and takes them. Once the toast was done I take it out and I put some vegan butter on it. I walk to the living room and I give alex a piece is toast and I give brook one. "Eat as much of it as you can" I say as I go back to the kitchen and I clean a bit.

(Skip to dinner)(all four kids have not gotten better and brook was getting worse)
Brooks POV:
"No mom I don't want it" I whine as mom tried to get me to eat. Dad was feeding alex and the twins and mom kept telling me to eat. "Brook you have to eat" "no it's gross" "how is it gross like is the texture gross" "yes, the noddles and everything else is mushy I like the soup part but not the mushy parts" "then have the soup part" mom says as she goes back to eating. I have about half of the soup part before my stomach started hurting. I felt my face drain and that's when mom gets up and picks me up a little to quick making me throw up but I cover my mouth with my hand. She puts me over the sink and I move my hand and I throw up everything I ate today which was toast, gummies and soup. Mom rubs my back as she holds my hair back. Once I was done throwing up, mom helps me wash my mouth out and then wipes around my mouth. I was exhausted and wanted to go to bed. "Mom I'm tired" I say as I rub my eyes. Mom picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. We go upstairs to my room and she opens the door and puts me on my bed. "Mom give me cuddles" I say in the baby voice she used to do. She laughs and gets in my bed and I cuddled up into her as I felt my self fall asleep.

Billie's POV:
As I was cuddling brook she fell asleep so I get up gently and I kiss her head. I leave her room and I go back downstairs. Once we were done eating I got the twins changed and asleep and then I put them into their cribs and then I got alex to sleep. I go downstairs and help ash clean and then we both go to our room, change and then go to sleep cuddling.

I'm sorry I rushed at the end but I hope you liked this chapter and leave some ideas for what you want to see next but like I always say stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1242 words