Time lapse of Billie's pregnancy

Billie's perspective
1st month: (April)
I have been having a lot of morning sickness but other then that I've been fine and brooks tics have been acting up at school.

2nd Month: (may)
I have been kinda moody and I really like pickles but bother them that I'm good and brook has been kissing my tummy good morning and good night saying that "sissy needs kisses too"

3rd month: (June)
I have been having bad morning sickness and brook has been kinda annoying me with asking "when is sissy coming"

4th month: (July)
I was really excited to find out the gender next month and brook swore at school and she got in trouble.

5th month: (august)
We had found out the gender and it was a BOY! brook was still super happy and she kept talking to him saying how much she loved him.

6th month: (September)
My bump has started to grow and every time brook comes home from school she always has to tell him how her day was because she wants him to know about the world.

7th month: (October)
I have been having back pain but it was not as bad as when I was pregnant with brook and speaking of brook she turned 5 and we had a party and she had the best time.

8th month: (November)
My bump was big and I really excited for him to come out, me and ash have found a name for him but we wanted to wait a bit.

9th month: (December)
I am so over being pregnant I just want him out of me, brook is off for winter break and she has been asking when he is coming and she's been saying how much she will hug him but we will see, also I turned 22.

Ok so im lazy and I did this but I hope you liked it and next chapter billie will be having the baby boy so you will be able to know his name but one person knows his name because that gave me that name but ❤️bye loves❤️
352 words