Brooks birthday

(Date: October 11, 2028)(sorry this is a short chapter)(Billie is 5 months pregnant)
Brooks POV:
Today was my birthday!! I turn ten today and mommy said I get to stay home from school. I get out of bed and max follows me to mommy and daddy's room. "Mommy mommy" I say as I shake her arm. "What princess" "wake up i want breakfast" "give me my phone I'll order some breakfast" "ok" I say as I pass mommy her phone and she goes on it. "Go watch tv or something Love, I'm ordering the food" "ok mommy" I say as I leave the room and I go to the Living room. I turn on the tv and max sat at my feet. Shark jumps up and lays next to me as I turn on the tv and I watch YouTube. "Brook baby I ordered the food it should be here in 10 minutes" "ok mommy" I say as alex comes over and sits next to me. He snuggles into me so I put my arm around him. He may be annoying but I still love him because he's my only brother. 10 minutes later the door bell rings so I get up and walk to the door. I quickly get the food and I go to the kitchen. "Mommy foods here" "ok baby take out you're and your brothers" "ok" I say as I do what mommy said and alex comes over and eats. I eat and once I was done I put my trash in the trash can and I go back to watching tv.

(Skip to when it's brooks party and they are about to sing happy birthday)
"Everyone we are about to do cake so come on, we have to sing happy birthday" mommy's says and everyone comes over. They all take out their phones and mommy counts down. "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Brooklynn happy birthday to you" they all sing and I blow out the candles. Mommy cuts the cake and we have it. I open presents and after a while everyone leaves. I get ready for bed and I say good night to mommy and daddy. I go to my room and I fall asleep snuggling max.

So im sorry this is short but brook is 10 now, i hope all of y'all have a great day and leave some ideas if you have any but stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
416 words