Tantrum over a toy

(Time skip 4 years, brook is 9, Alex is 4, Billie is 26, and ash is 27 idk) (date: February 4, 2028) (brook is on summer break) (ash is away because she had a wedding to attend)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to Alex jumping on my bed. "Dude what do you want" "wake up sissy let's play" "Alex I'm tired" "pleaseee" "fine" I say as I get out of bed and Alex gets off my bed. I go to my bathroom and I brush my hair then I go out and we go to the living room. I sit on the floor and we both play with cars.

Billie's POV:
I wake up to my alarm so I turn it off and i her giggling from the living room. I get out of bed and leave the room and I go to the living room to see Alex and brook playing. I smile and go back to mine and ash's room. I take a quick shower and the I get dressed. I had tons of meetings and two interviews. I leave the room and I walk to the living room. Alex run over to me and hugs me. "Guys can y'all go get ready please because mommy has places to be so please get ready and I will make y'all a quick breakfast for y'all in the car" "ok mommy" Alex says as he runs to his room and brook hugs me and then goes to her room. I put some mini vegan waffles in a ziplock bags for them and then both come out and Alex had his shirt backwards. I put his shirt on the right way and then we go out to the car after they got their shoes on. I help Alex in his car seat and brook gets in her booster seat. I got into the house and a pack a little bag with some swimming clothes and extra clothes for both of them. I go back out to the car and I get in the drivers seat and I give Alex and brook their iPads and waffles and then I start driving to finneas and Claudia's house.

(Once they got there)
Brooks POV:
I get out of the car and mommy gets Alex out of his car seat. Alex runs to me and holds my hand while mommy gets Alex's car seat and my booster seat out of the car. We walk to the front door and mommy rings the door bell. The door opens and Alex runs in. "Alex- never mind brook baby go inside love you bubba" "love you too mommy" I say as I go inside and I watch as Coco takes the car seat and booster and a backpack. "Ok both of y'all be good love you both" mommy says as she leaves and coco closes the door. "FINN" I hear Alex scream so I look back and I see Alex running at finneas. "Come here tiny" he says so I go over and hug him then I go back on my iPad because I was drawing. I walk to the couch and I sit down. "Brook you ok" "yea I'm good" I say kinda quietly as I was focused on my drawing. Alex played with finneas and I finished my drawing and it was Kermit and he looked like this:

 Alex played with finneas and I finished my drawing and it was Kermit and he looked like this:

"Coco I want to show you my drawing" "ok let me see" I show her and her mouth falls open. "You made that" "yea" "that's amazing sweetheart finneas come here" "what" "look what brook drew" Coco says as she shows finneas my drawing. "Whoa that's amazing tiny" "thank you" I say as I take my iPad back and I go back into the couch. "Coco can we play" "sure" coco says as her and finneas plays.

(Skip to a few hours later)
"GIVE IT" I hear Alex scream and cry. "GIVE IT TO ME" "no Alex you can't break your toys" coco says. "IM NOT GOING TO B-BREAK IT GIVE IT" he screams louder hurting my ears even tho I was in coco's office. I cover my ears and I kept hearing Alex screaming.

(10 minutes later)
Alex's POV:
"G-GIVE IT TO ME ME CALM GIVE IT" I say as I start to get tired so I give up and i go to the corner and cry. I feel my self get picked up and I was tired so I put my head on coco's shoulder but I was missing my binky. "Coco binky" I say as I watch her take my binky out of a backpack. I put it in my mouth and I fall asleep.

Nobody's POV:
For the rest of the day after Alex woke up he kept his binky and he played and brook Drew. When Billie picked them up they got home, had dinner, watched some movies and then they fell asleep.

I'm sorry this also short but I just wanted to put this out and get it over with but give me some ideas for what y'all want to see but anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
856 words