Coloring on the walls

(Thank you to eilish123grande for choosing this idea love you bub❤️❤️)(date: February 18, 2021)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to shark licking my face. "Good morning shark" I say as I push him away and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk out, grab my phone and go to brooks nursery. I open the door quietly to see her awake and chewing on her fingers. "Good morning princess" I say as I pick her up out of her crib. I take her hands out of her mouth and see that one of her canine teeth are starting to grow in. I put her on the changing table and take off her onesie. I take off her diaper and see a big rash on her bum. It look very irritated and red. I wipe her bum gently but she whines and wiggles around. I put some rash cream on her rash and put a new diaper on her. I decided to keep her in a diaper as it was super hot today. I pick her up and walk out of her nursery and I go to the kitchen. I forgot to make her oatmeal last night so I put her into her high chair and I take a teething ring out of the freezer. I give it to her and she puts it in her mouth and chews on it. I take out her oats and oat milk and I make her oatmeal. I put it in the microwave and then put everything away. Once it was ready I take it out and stir it. I put food in sharks bowl as I wait for it to cool down. After 5 minutes it was cool so I put it on brooks tray and I take her teething ring and put it back in the freezer. She starts eating so I take out my coffee. "Good morning billie, why is brook just is a diaper" "good morning and it's hot in here and she has a rash and teething" "she has a rash where" "on her bum" "oh what did it look like" "red and really irritated" "alright then it's fine" "ok" brook finish's half of her oat meal like normal so I wipe her hands and face and she whines like usual. I give her a bottle and she takes it happily. She starts drinking it so I take her out of her high chair and go to the living room. I place her on the couch and she goes into her back and just lays there drinking her bottle. After 10 minutes she finishes and sits up. I take her bottle and pick her up off the couch. I walk to the kitchen and put her bottle in the sink and I get her teething ring. I give it to her and she takes it and chews on it. I go back to the living room and set her down. I take a picture of her and then put my phone on the coffee table. I get up and go to the office and take out some paper, crayons and what I think was washable markers. I walk out to the living room and place it down on the coffee table and brook walks over and starts coloring. I get up to go to the restroom and I was gone for like 10 minutes and when I came back brook was gone but she colored all over the walls and it was silent apart from mom taking. I walk around and go to my room and see brook coloring on my walls. "BROOKLYNN BARID O'CONNELL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I yell and brook Jumps. "mmaammaa" brook says putting her arms up from me to pick her up. "No I'm not picking you up, what the hell did you do" I say pointing to my wall which now are colored on. I grab her arm and take her to the living room and she stares at the walls then back at me. "WHY DID YOU COLOR ON THE WALLS" brook starts crying and drops the markers. She run to the kitchen where mom was.

Maggie's POV:
I was on live when brook comes running to me crying. "One second" I say as I pick her up and she crys into my shoulder. I rub her back and Billie comes running in. "Really mom" "what" "do you know what she did" "no what did she do" "she fucking colored on the walls" "Billie she's just a baby don't get so mad at her" "she colored on the living room walls and my walls" "Billie she's a baby she didn't know it was wrong ok don't be so harsh on her and I'm on live" Billie's eyes widen "hello live bye" she says walking away.

Billie's POV:
I walk away from the kitchen and I get a wet rag. I start trying to wipe the marker off the walls but I didn't work. "Billie leave it alone we can paint over it ok" mon says walking over to me. She passes brook to me and gives me the "apologize" look. I sigh and look at brook who was hiding her face in my neck. "Mamas sorry for screaming at you baby, but you need to know not to color ok the walls ok" she nods her head yes and for the rest of the day me and her played as dad pained over the marker and brook may or may not have put paint all over her arms and legs.

Ok so Ik this is short but I wanted to get this out and I will be doing the make up one so anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
970 words