Cooties and Trouble

(Time Skip 2 years and brook is 4, Billie is 21, and Billie, brook, and ash all live together in a one story house)(brook is fully potty trained)(she calls Ashley ash)(Date: January 17, 2023)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to shark licking my face making me giggle. "Morning shark" I say as I get out of my princess bed. I leave my room and go to mommy's and ash's room. I climb up on their bed and jump. "Mommy ash wake up wake up" I say and mommy groaned. She looks at her phone then looks at me. "Why are you up so early bubba" mommy says as I sit down. "Shark wake me up" "ok well I think we should go back to sleep" "mommy I no tired" "I can see that" mommy says as she gets up and picks me up. "Did you have an accident" "no mommy" i say as mommy smiles. "Ok let's get you changed" mommy says as we go to my room and mommy puts me down. She picks out shorts and a shirt. "Ok do you want to dress your self or do you want me to help" "I can do it" "ok well Once your done come to me so you can brush your teeth" "ok mommy" I say as mommy leaves. I take off my pjs and I put my shorts on but I got stuck i my shirt. "Mommy help" I say and mommy comes in. "oh wow" "I stuck" "I see that" mommy says laughing and fixing my shirt. She picks me up and we go to the bathroom. She puts me down and I step on my step stool. "Here bub brush your teeth" mommy says passing my toothbrush to me. I brush my teeth and mommy does the same. I was done so mommy takes my tooth brush and I run out of the bathroom to my toys and I start playing with my dolly's. "What do you want for breakfast baby" "candy" I say looking at mommy. "We can't have candy for breakfast, how about a waffle" "okay" "ok I'm going to go make your waffle, how about you go wake up ash" "yay ok" I say as I run to their room and I climb on the bed. I shake ash's arm but she doesn't wake up so I had the great idea to scream I her ear. "WAKE UP" I say and ash wakes up. "Jesus Christ you didn't have to scream I my ear, your going to make me deaf" "you no wake up" "alright well, good morning" ash says kissing my forehead and getting out of bed. I slide off the bed and run back to mommy with ash behind me. "Good morning babe" "morning baby" ash says as they kiss. "Ewww" I say covering my eyes. "What's eww" mommy's says "no kissing" "oh really" mommy says picking me up and kissing my face. "Ewww you have cooties" I say wigging out of her grip and wiping my face. "If I have cooties then you have cooties too now" "ewww you gave me cooties" "ok that's enough, your waffles are ready" "yay" I say as I sit down and mommy gives me my waffle. "Thank you" "no problem" I start eating and mommy and ash eat too. Once I was done i get up and run to my toys. "Brook do you want to go see uncle fin and auntie Claudia" "yea" "ok we can go later" "ok"

(Skip a few hours later)
Billie's POV:
Rn I was putting brooks shoes on as she wiggled with excitement. "Ok all done let's go bubba" I say as I stand up and all of us go into the car. Ash gets brook into her car seat and I get in the drivers seat. Once ash was buckled in, ash gets in and I start driving.

(Half way there)
"Mommy are we there yet" brook says whining. "Not yet bubba" "I'm bored" "look out the window or play on your ipad" "no that's boring" she says as she kicks the back of my seat. "Brook don't kick my seat or I will turn this car around and go back home" "noooooo" she says whining more and going on her iPad.

(Once they got there)
I park and we get out. I open brooks side and unbuckle her. I help her out of the car and she runs up to the door. "Can I ring the bell" "sure go ahead" I say as me and ash catch up to her. She rings the door bed and after a few seconds the door opens. "Auntie" brook says hugging Claudia. "Oh well hello there" Claudia says and she lets us in. "I missed you" "I missed you too" she said and brook let go. "Hey guys" "hey Finneas" "hello tiny" he says picking her up. "You have cooties" "nu uh" "yes you do" she says slapping Finneas's arm, making me laugh a little. "Brook we don't slap people" "he has cooties mommy" "no he doesn't" "mommy he has fucking cooties" she says and finneas, Claudia, and ash all walk to the living room. "What did you just say" "he has fucking cooties" "ok so since you want to curse, your going in time out" "noooo" "yup" I say as I pick her up and walk to the living room. "Nose in the corner and your going to stay there for 10 minutes and if you try to leave I'm going to extend that time" she goes to the corner and sits down facing the wall. I sit on the couch and we all talk. Not even 2 minutes I hear brook say "mommy can I come out now" "no you still have 9 minutes" she whines and i go back to talking. Once her time was up I get up and go to brook. I pick her up and she clings onto me. "Can you say sorry to uncle finneas for hitting him and for cursing" "sorry fin for hitting you" "it's ok" finneas say and for the rest of the day we stayed to Finneas's house for a while and when we got home we all played.

Give me some ideas for the next chapter but ❤️bye loves❤️
1056 words