Fake smiles = happy child

(In this chapter billie has been getting a lot of hate about her body and Brandon is apart of problem so billie is not happy at all but is trying not to go back to the dark place she had to once pull herself out of) (date: January 3, 2021)(new words brook know: nu = no and hi)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook crying over the baby monitor but I didn't want to get up. I just wanted to stay in bed. After a few minutes I hear my moms voice over the baby monitor and brook stopped crying. I started to feel bad because she was my responsibility. I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and I grab my phone. I walk to the kitchen where I see brook in her high chair with a bib on and mom getting her oatmeal out. "mmaammaa" brook says as she looks at me. "Hi babygirl" I say as I kiss her forehead and mom turns around. "Oh your up well good morning" "Morning I'm sorry I didn't get brook I was not feeling the best" I say as I take out my coffee. "It's ok bil I have no problem getting brook" she says as she places brooks oatmeal on her tray and brook starts eating. I walk over to brooks high chair and I pull a chair next to her and I drink my coffee. I drink half of it then i put it in the fridge. Brook was done so I wet a paper towel and wipe her hands and face. She whines like always and once I was done I put her bowl in the sink and then I pick her up. She smiles at me but I didn't feel like smiling but I didn't want to make her sad so I smile back. Her smile gets bigger and she plays around with my hair. I walk to the living room and I set her down on the floor. Shark follows her as she crawls over to her little ball pit. Dad walks out of his room and sees brook. "Oh hello there little one" he says as he moves her baby hairs behind her ears. "Good morning bil" "morning dad" I say as I get up and hug him. He walks to the kitchen and I sit on the floor with brook. Mom takes shark for his walk and brook tried to crawl after him but I get her I time and set her back into her little ball pit. "mmaammaa" she says putting her arms out for me. I pick her up and her diaper felt wet. I walk to her nursery and set her down on her changing table. I change her diaper the pick her back up. I put a binky in her mouth and walk back out to the living room. I place her on the floor and she slowly walks back to her small ball pit. I get a text from Claudia asking if she could cut some of brooks hair. I responded with sure and she asked if she could make a video out of it and I texted back that fine with me. She texts me to be there when ever. I put my phone down and sit on the couch. "mmaammaa" "yes princess" I say as I look over at her and she throws a ball up and it comes back down and she starts giggling. It makes me smile a bit to see her happy. "Dad I'm going to go get ready can you watch brook for me" "sure" "thank you" I say as I walk to my room. I change my shorts and shirt. I grab the diaper bag and walk out. I see brook crawling around in the living room giggling. "Come here baby girl" she looks over at me and starts crawling over to me. "Where are you going" "I'm going to Claudia's and Finneas's house and Claudia going to cut brooks hair" "oh ok have fun" will do bye" "bye" I put my shoes on and I go out to the car. I get brook into her car seat and strap her in. I put a blanket over her and close the door. I get In the drivers side and put the diaper bag on the passenger seat. I start the car and start driving. Halfway there brook starts whining and after a few minutes she starts crying. "Its ok babygirl" she keeps crying and I see her trying to kick off her blanket. There was a red light so I stop and I grab the blanket. She slowly starts to calm down and once we got to the house she was calm. I get out of the car grabbing the diaper bag and shutting the car door. I open brooks door and unbuckle her. I take her out of her car seat and I go up to the front door and unlock it with the spare key they gave me. I go inside and peaches comes running to me. "Hi peaches" I say in a dull voice and pet her head. I put brook down and hold her hand as I walk to the kitchen where I see Claudia. "Hey Claudia" "oh hey bil" she says as she hugs me. She bends down to brook and brook starts smiling. "Hi" brook says in a whisper. Claudia picks her up and runs her fingers through brooks messy hair. "She has a lot of hair for a one year old" "yea i guess it's from her dads side but it's ok because she looks more like me" "true ok well I'm going it set up the camera, finneas is in his studio if you want to go say hi" "alright" I take brook from Claudia and I go to the studio. Finneas looks over at us and brook puts her arms out for him. "Hi tiny, why are your eyes red" he says as he takes her and she puts her hands on his face. "She was crying in the car because of a blanket" "oh" he says look as we walk out of the studio and back to the kitchen. "Ok camera is set but I don't thing I have a chair that she can sit on that is tall enough" "just use one of your bar stools and put pillows on it" "good idea" she moves one if the stools and puts three pillows on it. Finneas puts brook on the stool and looks at the camera to check. "Yea you can see her now" "ok awesome" she says as she presses record.

Claudia's POV:
I press record and do my intro. "Today billie gave me permission to cut brooks hair so that's fun, as you can see she has a lot of hair, ok so let's get started, so I have a brush, scissors and thinning scissors, and this spray bottle of water, so first thing I'm going to wet her hair and brush it out" "she's going to hate that" I make a face and spray her hair. I brush it out and brook starts whining. "So now that it's brushed out I will start thinning her hair just like this" "mmaammaa" brook says whining and reaching her hand out for Billie. "Your ok baby you want to hold my hand" she says as she moves closer and holds brooks hand. Brook kept moving so I kinda hold her still and I finish thinning her hair. "Ok so I'm going to cut her little bangs so it's out of her face and then I'm going to style it" "you know that however you style her hair it's going to come out or it's going to get messed up" "I know I just thought it would be cute" I say as I get little rubber bands. I cut some of her hair as I talk with Finneas and Billie. Brook starts crying because she got hair in her eye so I cut the Camera and Billie gets the hair out of brooks eye and gets her calm then she puts her back on the chair and I continue. Once I was done I wet the rubber bands and I put two little buns. She smiles at Billie and I could tell Billie's smile was fake. "Ok and there you have it that's the finale look" I say as I put a mirror in front of brook and asks her if she likes it. She smiles really big and I take the mirror away and she claps her hands. I do my outro and then I turn off the camera.

Billie's POV:
After Claudia was done we chilled for a while then me and brook went home and for the rest of the day she played while i stayed in my room and brook occasionally coming in so she can nap or have a diaper change or just to make me "smile"

I'm sorry this is kinda short but you know I wanted to post a chapter today. Anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
1540 words