The stupid prank

(Thank you to Imboredhi111 for this idea love you bub and thank you again) (Date: February 5, 2023) (starts after breakfast, Billie is out for meetings and ash had meetings too)
Ash's POV:
"Brook get back here so I can get you changed" I say as I run after brook who was running around naked laughing. After a few minutes I catch her and go back to mine and Billie's room. I was stressed because I was already late to my first meeting and brook was making me more late. I get her dressed and then I grab the bag I packed for her just incase and I quickly grab her blanket and Leo. I get my purse and car keys and go out to the car. I get brook into her car seat and I give her, her ipad and then I get in the drivers seat and start driving to Finneas's house. Once got there I get out and get brook out. I grab the bag and I use the keys Billie gave me and I unlock the door. "Hello oh hey ash what's up" "hey can you watch brook for me I'm late to a meeting" "sure" "thank you here her little backpack and car seat, bye baby daddy loves you" "bye bye daddy" she says as she hugs me and kiss her head then leave.

Brooks POV:
Daddy leaves and finneas comes running and picks me up making me giggle. "What you doing here tiny" "I don't know daddy drop me off" "ash had to go to a meeting and she was late" "oh alright, well I'm taking tiny with me, I will be in my studio" "ok have fun and don't do anything stupid" "no promises" Finn says as we go down to his studio and he puts me down. "Do you want to listen to me record some of my song" "yes" "ok but you have to really quiet ok" "okey" I say as Finn puts headphone on me and adjusts them for me and then puts headphones on his self. "Ok you need to be really quiet ok tiny" "okey" I say as climb onto his leg and I sit on his lap. He starts singing and at the end he was still Recording and I accidentally sneeze. "Sorry" "it's ok tiny" he says as he moves me out of his lap and takes off my headphones. "You have good singing like mommy" "well you know your mommy and me work together" "oh cool" I say as I watch him do something on his computer. "Finn" "yes" "can I have ice cream" "no" "whyyyy" I say whining. "Because you can't have ice cream" "mommy would give me ice cream" I say crossing my arms "no she wouldn't, your mommy is my sister and I know she wouldn't give you ice cream at this time" "yes she would and I know because she's my mommy not yours" "she's my sister I've known her Longer" "no you don't I knows her longer because she's my mommy" "you've been on this earth for four years, I've know your mommy for 21 years" "well- uhh you don't know what mommy looks like nakey" "and I don't want to know what she looks like naked that's gross" "I done taking you I'm going to auntie" I say as I walk up the stairs and run to aunties office. I open the door and run to her. "Hey sweetheart what's up" "Finn being a meany pants" "he's being mean" "yea" "well you can chill with me so you don't have to have with the meany" she says as she picks me up and puts me in her lap. I turn around so I was facing her and I put my thumb in my mouth and cuddle up on her with my head on her chest.

(An hour later)
I was still cuddled on auntie when finneas walks in and I turn my head away. "Come one you can't still be mad at me" "finneas what did you do anyways" "I told her she couldn't have ice cream and then it became an argument over who know Billie longer" "he's a meany" I say as I move move onto Claudia. "Brook sweetheart how about instead of ice cream we can have chocolate milk" "yea please" "ok let's have some" She say so I get off her lap and run out of her office to the kitchen. "Tiny do you want to prank your mommy" "yes" "ok have your chocolate milk and then we can prank her" "

Finneas's POV:
"Ok" brook as she jumps up and down flapping her hands. Claudia pours some of our vegan chocolate milk into a sippy cup and then puts the lid on it. "Here you go" "thanky" brook says as she starts drinking it and walks around. "Peach" she says pointing at peaches. "Yea it's peach" I say and she smiles and drinks the rest of the chocolate milk before putting it on the counter and then running into my legs hugging them and me almost falling over. "Ok come on let's go prank your mommy" I say as brook let's go of my legs and runs after me as I run to mine and Claudia's room. I sit in the bed and brook climbs up. "Ok but you have to stay quiet ok" "okey" she says as I take out my phone and call Billie. "Hey what's up" "hey don't be mad" "what did you do finneas" "me, Claudia, and brook were out taking peach for a walk and brook ran off and we kinda lost her" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU LOST HER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" "we are at home" "YOU IDIOT, GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND GO LOOK FOR HER" "calm down Billie we will find her" "DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, YOU LOST MY BABY AND IF SHES HURT IM BEATING YOUR ASS AND IF SHES NOT HURT IM STILL BEATING YOUR ASS SO YOU BETTER FIND HER, IM ON MY WAY THERE AND SHE BETTER BE THERE" "fine fine but no promises" "AND IF YOU DONT FIND HER THEN YOU WILL NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER BE ABLE TO WATCH HER SO YOU BETTER FIND HER AND I WILL BE THERE IN 30 MINUTES SO I SUGGEST YOU START LOOKING" "ok ok fine bye" "bye bitch" Billie says as she hangs up and brook starts laughing. "Mommy's mad" she says tilting her head. "Your mommy's really mad, let's go watch tv huh" "ok" she says as she slides off the bed and I pick her up and walk to the living room. I turn on the tv and put some cartoons on and put brook down and she watches tv and curls up with peach.

(30 mins later)
There was a violent knock at the door so I run over and open it to see a very mad and worried Billie. She pushes me aside and walks in. "Oh thank god Brook baby come here" she says as she crouches down with her arms open and brook gets off the couch and runs to her. "Mommy" "hi baby, I'm so glad your ok" she says kissing brooks head multiple times. "Finneas your an idiot" "I think it might be a little bad timing but it was a prank" I say and Billie looks up at me with rage in her eyes. "Brook baby go to auntie and hang out with her for a little ok then I will come and get you ok" "ok" brook says as she leaves and goes to Claudia's office. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING" "I just thought it would be a harmless prank" "FINNEAS YOU DONT FUCKING PULL A PRANK LIKE THAT, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EVIL IS THE WORLD AND FOR YOU TO PULL A PRANK LIKE THAT IS NOT FUNNY" "i just wanted to know prank you" "YEA BUT YOU DONT PRANK ME LIKE THAT, WHAT IF I SAID OH I WAS TAKING PEACH ON A WALK AND I LET GO FO HER LEASH AND SHE RAN OFF HOW WOULD YOU FELL" "mad and worried" "EXACTLY SO UOU CANT PRANK ME BY SAYING THAT YOU LOST BROOK WHO IS 4 YEARS OLD IF YOU FORGOT" "ok ok sorry damn" "I'm taking her" "you have meetings" "I don't care I have her stroller in my car and she knows to behave when I'm at a meeting" she says as she goes to Claudia's office and takes brook and her things then they leave.

Billie's POV:
I leave and I put brooks car seat in my car. I get her buckled into the car seat and I give her, her ipad. I close the door and get in the drivers side. I call ash and tell her that I have brook and for the rest of the day brooks as good at the meetings and when we got home we played.

Ok so I hope you liked this chapter and give me some ideas I love to see what you all come up with but ❤️bye loves❤️
1530 words