Gender Reveals

(Date: October 16, 2028)(Billie and Claudia are both 5 months pregnant) (sorry this is a short chapter also)(starts mid day)
Billie's POV:
Rn me and Claudia are helping finneas and ash set up our gender reveal party. I found out I was pregnant with twins and Claudia is pregnant with one kid. "Babe go sit down please, I don't your back hurting" "oh trust me it's been hurting but I'm fine" "no no no, I will not have your back hurting sit down" "fine fine" I say as I sit down and I watch as they get everything ready. I got bored so I went on my phone when alex and brook come running out and they both lay on me. "Hi baby's what's up" "can we go In Finn's pool" "sure go get changed" "yay" they both say as they run back inside. "Finneas you fine with them in the pool" "yea I have no problem with it" he says as brook comes running out and she jumps into the pool. Alex comes out 5 minutes later and jumps into the pool too. Both of them play and after an hour Claudia, finneas, and ash were done decorating. I hear the door bell ring so finneas goes Inside to answer it. I heard mom and dads voices so I get up and walk inside. "Hey mom hey dad" "hey bil" they both say as we hug and we go outside. "Ok so Claudia here is your confetti gun and bil here is your confetti guns" "thank you" me and Claudia say. "Ok I want to know now so can we hurry" "sure, alex brooky come here" my mom says as alex and brook get out of the pool and I hand them towels. "Ok billie I'm recording so who goes first" "Claudia can go first" "ok Claudia go ahead" "ok 3..2..1" finneas says and Claudia twists the bottom and blue confetti pops out. "A BOY I KNEW IT" finneas yells making me laugh. "Ok billie are you ready" "yup" i say as I give one to asha nod we both twist her bottom at the same time and pink confetti popped out both of them. "YES TWO GIRLS" ash yells and I was excited to have two more princesses. We talked for a bit and I posted the gender reveal on my Instagram. After a while we went home and for the rest of the day brook stayed in her room and alex played.

Ok I'm sorry this is short as well but I just want to get chapters out so as always stay fruity. ❤️bye loves❤️
444 words