"Ummm Im going back to bed, that was scarier then my nightmere"

(Thank you to JohanneMcDonald for this idea <3)(date: April 2, 2028)(starts before dinner)
Brooks POV:
"Mommy when's dinner" I whine as I was hungry. "It should be here in 20 to 30 minutes" mommy's says making me whine more. "Go draw or something baby" mommy says as I leave the kitchen and I go back to my room. Shark jumps up in my bed so I snuggle him while I watched YouTube. While I was watching the video mommy calls up for dinner so I get up and shark follows me to the kitchen. I sit down and mommy gives me my food and gives Alex this food. We all eat as we talked and once I was done I got up and went back to my room. after a few more YouTube videos, I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and then I leave my bathroom and I change into my pajamas. "Brook time for bed baby" "I know mommy good night love you" "love you too baby" mommy says as she kisses my forehead and then I get in bed. I snuggle up with shark and Leo as I fall asleep.

(Time Skip to 2:07 am)
I wake up from a nightmare sweating a bit. I get out of bed and I hear loud moans. I know that word from mommy because she said it to Finneas before. I walk out of my room and I go to mommy's and daddy's room and when I walked in, I saw them both naked and both their privates were touching. Mommy saw me and covered them. "H-hey princess what are you doing up" "Ummm I'm going back to bed, that was scarier then my nightmare" I say as I go back to my room and I lay down in bed. I cuddle shark and I lay there with my eyes closed until I fell asleep.

Billie's POV:
Ash wipes her self down with a towel as I sat up on the bed. She passes me the towel and I wipe my self off. I get up and we both get dressed. "Get in bed I'm going to go check on the kids" "alright" ash says as she lays down and turns on the tv. I go to Alex's room and I quietly open the door. He was asleep so I give him a kiss on his head and then I leave his room closing the door. I go to brooks room and I open the door quietly and I see her snuggling shark asleep. I kiss her head and then I leave her room closing the door. I go back to mine and ash's room and I lay down. We both cuddle as we fall asleep watching tv.

Ik this is short but I really didn't have any motivation to write but for now y'all stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
492 words