Rolling stones Interview

( "illw = Billwe=Billie" "uck = fuck") (date:December 14, 2020) ( she's not sick)( Ik the rolling stone video was in 2019 but sorry I just thought it would be funny)
Finneas's POV:
I wake up to someone poking my face.
F- Billie fuck off
Br- uck
F- what are you doing in here tiny
Br- ark
F- how did you get out of your crib
Br- mmaammaa
F- I'm not your mama but I can take you to her
She nods her head yes so I get out of bed holding brook who was grabbing my nose giggling. Shark follows me to Billie's room and I open the door and her led lights were on green and she was sleeping in the most weirdest position. I place brook on top of her and she wakes up.
Br- mmaammaa
B- how did you get out of your crib
F- that's the same question I asked her
B- oh fuck you scared me dude
Br- uck
B- no no no that's a bad word you do not say fuck
Br- mmaammaa
B- yes princess
She grabs Billie's hair and plays around with it.
B- how about we get this day started huh
F- oh we have an interview today and we are breaking down bad guy
B- sweet
Br- mmaammaa
B- yes bubba what do you need
Br- ba
B- you want a ball
F- that's what she said
B- shut up dude, how about we have breaky first then we can play ok
She nods her head yes and Billie gets up and pick up brook.

Billie's POV:
I get up from bed and pick up brook. We go out of my room to the kitchen and finneas takes out my coffee and brooks oatmeal. I put brook in her high chair and put a bib on her. I put her bowl on the tray and she starts eating. I get my coffee and drink it and go on my phone. After 20 minutes I was done with my coffee so I look at brook and she had oatmeal all over her face, hands, and the tray.
B- looks like you enjoyed it
F- a lot
Me and finneas laugh as i wipe brooks face and hands off and take her out. I take off her bib and put her bowl in the sink. I wipe her tray then I put the bib away. I walk to the living room and set her down. She crawls over to her little ball pit and plays around as shark sits next to it as if he was her bodyguard. I checked the time and saw that I should take shark on a walk so I get up and grab his leash.
B- shark you want to go on a walk
He tilts his head to the side then runs over to me. I get his leash on then I walk to brook and pick her up. I put her little shoes on and then I get my shoes on. I put my mask on then left the house. Halfway through the walk brook wanted to be put down so I put her down and held onto her small hand as me walked but after 10 minutes she didn't want to walk anymore so I picked her back up and kept walking. We get back to the house and I go inside. I take sharks leash off and put brook down. She slowly walks back to her little ball pit and I take off my shoes. I got on my phone and see that the paparazzi took photos of me and a video of me. I put my phone down and walk over to finneas.
B- what time are they getting here
F- In an hour
B- alright
I go to my room and change then go back out to the living room and I sit on the floor.
B- what you got there bubba
Br- ba
B- that's right it's a ball
She smiles and goes back to playing.
(An hour later brook just woke up from a nap and they are about to start the "breaking down bad guy" for Rolling Stones)
B- can you go play babygirl
She whines as she holds onto my shirt tighter.
M- let me take her so you guys can get recording
B- thank you
I pass brook to mom and we do the intro then I go to our studio Finneas was in and then I kinda explain what the song meant. We start explaining the beginning (outro) when brook comes crawling in and shark following so I put brook on the beanbag I'm sitting on and mom gets shark. We keep taking and finneas shows them what he did on the computer so I look back at brook and she was holding something.
B- *whispering* show mama what you have
She looks at me and nods her head no So I move her and she had scissors. I try to take them but she starts whining and would let go so I just let her hold it. As we got to the finishing touches brook was now sitting In my lap still holding the scissors. She kept opening and closing them which scared me because I didn't want her to cut her self or me. As we got to the end the worse thing happened. Brook cut her pinky finger and it wasn't no small cut it, she cut like half of her finger, not deep but it started bleeding a lot and she started screaming and crying. They cut the cameras and I waste no time getting up and running to the sink holding her. I turn the water on and i hold her finger under the water as Finneas gets her a bandaid.
B- hurry dude
F- ok ok sorry I got one
I turn off the water and wipe her hand off with a paper towel. Finneas puts the bandaid over the cut and throws away the trash. He takes the scissors and I hold brooks head to my heartbeat as she calms down. Once she was done crying and calm she put her pinky up so I kiss it and she smiles. Her cheeks were all tear stained and eyes were puffy and a bit red.
B- all better now bubs
She nods her head yes so we go back into the studio and we do the ending.
(Skip to two hours later)
Rn me and brook are playing in the living room and she was playing around with some blocks.
Br- mmaammaa
B- yes princess
Br- illw
B- what
F- I think she said billie
Br- illw
B- im mama
Br- mmaammaa
B- yes
She puts her blocks down and crawls into my lap. I get up and sit on the couch and place her back into my lap and after a few minutes she falls asleep. After she woke up we played and did whatever.

Ok so I wanted to get this chapter out also I'm trying to write more of the sequel but I'm starting to get bored of it but I still have 5 drafts and I'm still doing what some people requested so I'm sorry I haven't been updating that. Also give me some more ideas for what you guys want next But I love you all so much and have a great day or night ❤️bye loves❤️
1243 words