Support pet

(Thank you to biillieeilissh for this idea and for giving me something to do<3)(date: July 17, 2028)
Brooks POV:
I wake up to mommy's phone alarm making me whine. "Mommy turn it off" I say as mommy wakes up and turns it off. "Babygirl you have to go get ready for school" "noo I wanna stay home" "baby you have to go to school" "no we Have to read our book reports in front of the whole class and I don't want to" I say as I snuggle into mommy. "I'll talk with your teacher and ask him if you can just turn it in instead of reading it out loud ok" "fine" I say as I get out of mommy and daddy's bed and I go to my room. I change into a shirt and one of my skirts with shorts underneath. I put my shoes on and then I grab my backpack. I comb my hair and then I leave my room. I go to the kitchen and mommy was packing my lunch. "Ok here you go princess here's your lunch" "thank you" I say as mommy smiles and then we go to the car. After a few minutes we were at my school. "Bye baby have a great day" "bye mommy" i say as I get out of the car and I walk inside. I go to my class and I sit in my seat. "Brook did you do your homework" "n-no I forgot" "you need to stop forgetting, meet me after class" mr. Rodriguez says to me while looking at my chest. A few mins later the bell rings. "Ok class today we are going to be reading our book reports so please get those out and Brooklynn you will be going first" "u-um can I go last" "no please come up here and read your book report" he says as I stand up with my paper and I go to the front of the class. I sit in the chair and I read my report. Once I was done I went straight back to my seat and I sat down.

(A few hours later)
Ashley's POV:
"Babe hurry let's go" i say as I get the keys. Me, Billie and alex were on our way to pet smart to get brook a support pet. Shark was getting old and his time was coming soon. I get alex bucked into his car seat and then I get in the drivers seat. Billie gets in and I start driving. Once we got to pet smart I park and turn off the car. We get out and Billie gets alex out. We go inside and we already knew what to get brook. "Hi welcome to pet smart do you need any help today" "yes actually, we would like to get a support animal" "alright what breed" "golden retriever" "alright if you just follow me" the worker says so we follow her and we get everything we needed to do signed and then we payed and got the dog.

(Skip to brook is home)
I go inside with mommy and I take off my shoes. "I have some homework to do" "alright baby" mommy says as I walk to my room. I open the door and I see a dog. It has a harness that said support dog. "Mommy why is there a dog in my room" "it's yours baby" "really" "yup, it's supposed to help you with stress" "thank you" "no problem princess" mommy says as she leaves and I sit at my desk and I take out my homework. When I got to my math homework was really stressed because I don't understand math. That's when I felt max (that's the dogs name) put his head on my lap. I pet him as I did my homework and it did take away some of my stress. For the rest of the night we had dinner and then I went to sleep in my room with max.

Ok so I'm really happy on how this chapter came out and a big thanks you all of y'all who read, vote, and comment because this is truly amazing, stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
708 words