A 36 hour Roadtrip with a 4 year old pt:2

(You already know the date)(hour 20)
Ash's POV:
Billie and brook was up and I let Billie drive. I gave brook a little candy as she was complaining and that was a huge mistake because she has now tried to get out of her car seat, and tried to stick her head out the window and she whined about shark not being here.

(Hour 25)
Brook had another accident but I got her cleaned, Billie scared me half to death because she started speeding but she slowed down and brook kept asking where we were going.

(Hour 30)
I was driving again, brook was sleeping as well as Billie, before they were asleep they were driving me crazy and Billie kept teasing me making me close my legs.

(Hour 35)
We had a hour before we got to the hotel and Billie was excited and Brook was too. I was tired but I had an energy drink.

(Once they got there)
We get out and I open brooks door and unbuckle her. She gets out and I close the door. I help Billie get the things out of trunk. Billie picks up sleepy brook who was sitting on the concrete. We get the things in and we get our room. We go up to the room and Billie put now sleeping brook on one of the beds. "I'm going to take a shower" "can we shower together" "no" "whyyy" "no baby" I say as I get some clean clothes and I walk to the bathroom.

Billie's POV:
Ash goes and takes a shower and I change. I take off her shoes and pick her up. I lay on the bed and brook cuddles up on my chest. I hear the shower stop and ash comes out in a towel. "Hey babe" "hey, awww the princess is asleep" she says as she comes over and kisses brook cheek and we kiss. "Can I have another kiss" "fine" we kiss again and ash gets dressed. She lays down next to me we all take a nap

Sorry this is short but next chapter will be when they go to Disney world so anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
366 words