Perverts

(Date: February 8, 2028)(starts after Billie got out of the shower and is dressed)
Billie's POV:
Rn I was blow drying my hair because I had a tons of errands to run. Brook was coming along with me because Alex wanted to stay home with ash. Once I was done blow drying it, I brush it out and then leave. "Brook baby you ready" "yes" she says come if out of her room wearing high rise jeans with rips on the knees, a plain white crop top, with high tops. "Oo ok not you looking cute or whatever" I say as she smiles big. "Ok let's get going is your iPad charged" "yup" "ok then let's go then" I say as I get my shoes on and I get my purse. We go out to the car and brook gets in and I get in. "Ok so I have to make a few returns at a few places, then I have to pick up something at target, and we have to go grocery shopping" "ok" she says as I start driving to our first place which was Oshkosh. Once we got there I parked and we both got out. I hold brooks hand and we go inside. I make my return and then we go back to the car and I make my other two returns. "Ok bubba we have to go to target now so when I pick up the thing do you want to look around" "sure" "ok" i say as I drive to target.

(Once they got to target)
Brooks POV:
We get out of the car and I hold mommy's hand. We go inside and I move closer to mommy as I saw an old man looking at me. Mommy gets what she needed and the we walk around. The old man kept following us making me wimpier and move much closer mommy. "Bubba what's wrong" mommy asks but I just stay quiet. "I have to use the bathroom" "ok" mommy says as we walk to the bathroom. "Ok bubba I'm going to be standing outside of the bathroom ok" "no mommy come with me please" "bubba your a big girl it's ok" "ok" I say as I go into the bathroom and I go into one of the stalls. I hear someone enter the bathroom so I hurry and I pull my pants up and I button and zip them. I flush and leave the stall to see the old man holding his phone. "You know you have such a nice ass" the man says showing me his phone and it was a picture of my butt. "But I think you would look nice underneath me with nothing on" i get scared and I run out wiping my hands on my clothes. "Mommy help" I say as run to her and cling onto her. "What's wrong princess" "scary weird man" "where" I look around and I see the man looking at me making me whimper and hide my face into mommy's side. I guess mommy saw because she picked me up and I hide my face into her neck. "Hey dude what's your problem" "what" "you scaring my daughter" "oh I didn't scare her I just said that she had a nice ass and that she would nice underneath me with nothing on" "fucking pervert" mommy says and I hear the man grunt so I look and I see him on the floor. "Mommy I wanna go" "I know princess we're leaving" mommy says as she rubs my back and we leave.

Billie's POV:
My worst fear happened. I feel so bad for brook. She's only fucking 9 and this old man is hitting on her and sexualizing her. I put brook down and she gets in the car and goes onto her iPad. I get into the car and I start it. "Ok princess we are going to the grocery store now but I want to know if you still want to come or if you want to go home because I don't want you to be uncomfortable" "i want to go to the grocery store" "ok" I say as I drive. I look into the rear view mirror and I see brook ticking. "Hey princess it's ok" I say as i see the fear and panic in brooks eyes. Lucky the grocery store was not far from target. I park and I quickly get out and I get in the back. I move into the middle seat and I unbuckle brook and she gets out of her booster seat and sits in my lap. "It's ok Babygirl" I say as brook starts sobbing. "Shhh it's ok love" "m-mommy h-he was s-scary" "I know baby but it's ok your with me and as long as im here no one can hurt you" I say as I rub her back. I fix her top and I move the hair out of her face. "Are you sure you want to inside" "yes" "ok princess let's go inside then" "ok" she says as she gets off me and I get out and she follows. She holds onto my hand and stays close.

Brooks POV:
We walk inside and mommy gets a cart. I didn't feel comfortable in what I was wearing and I think mommy noticed because she takes off her hoodie that she had wrapped around her waist and she gives it to me. "Thank you mommy" "no problem love" mommy says as I put the hoodie on it was quite big but I didn't care. As we walked around and mommy getting food I saw another old man looking at me and licking his lips. Why do old men like looking at me. "Brook baby what's wrong why do you keep looking over there" I hear mommy say. "Creepy scary man"

Billie's POV:
"Creepy scary man" as brook said that I look to were she was looking and I see an old man licking his lips while look at brook and he makes a hand gesture like he's squeezing boobs. I pick up brook and put her on my hip and she puts her head on my shoulder. The whole time we were there the same man kept following us and once I payed we went to the car and I knew I lost the bitch. I put brook down and she gets into the car and I load the groceries in. Once I was done I close the trunk, I put the cart away and then I get into the car and drive home. For the rest of the day after we got home and I put everything away I told ash what happened and brook just drawed on her iPad and Alex played.

Ok so this is going to be the last update for today but I hope you liked it but anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
1158 words