Teen vouge Interview and having an Infant is hard

(Date: November 27, 2019)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook crying so I get up and walk over to her crib.
B- good morning princess
I coo as I pick her up. She makes a gurgling noise which was cute.
B- mama has a interview today and You have to come with me
I say as I take out a new diaper and onesie for her. I get her Changing mat out and lay it on the floor. I get the baby wipes and sit down. I place her on the changing mat and take off her onesie. I quickly change her diaper and get her changed into the new onesie. I pick her up carefully and put the changing mat away. I throw away the dirty diaper and wipes. I get her soft blanket and put it under her. I leave my room and go to the kitchen.
M- good morning bil
B- good morning
M- how did you sleep
B- I slept fine, I just woke a few times from brook
M- oh well at least you got some sleep
B- yea
Brook starts crying and i knew she was hungry so I go to my room and sit on the bed. I put brook in her feeding position and pull down my shirt. (She didn't put a bra on) she latches on and I cover part of my boob with her blanket. I go back to the kitchen and I take out the strawberries and I wash them then sit down. I eat and once I was done I throw away the plastic container. I go back to my room and take out a bra, shorts, and a shirt. I put them on the bed and switch brook to my other boob. After 10 mins she latches off so I pull my shirt back up and burp her. Once I was done burping her I set her down in her crib. I get changed then pick up brook again. I grab my phone and leave my room.
B- mom when we leave can I drive
M- are you sure you want to drive
B- yes
M- ok fine
B- what time do we have to go
M- we have to go at 12
B- ok
I go to the living and sit on the floor. I place brook down on the floor on her tummy. She lifts her head up for a little longer then yesterday then she puts it down. After a few seconds she starts to get fussy so I pick her up and place her on her back. I move her legs as if she is riding a bike. She moves her hands close to her face which was a good thing. After a few mins I stop and pick her up.
(Time Skip to 12)
M- billie let's go i have brooks diaper bag come on
B- ok ok just one sec
I get out of bed and pick up brook who was asleep. I walk out of my room and I get my shoes on. We go out to the car and I get brook bucked into her car seat I close her door and get In the drivers side. Mom gets in the passenger seat and I start driving. Once we got to the place I park and get out. I close my door and open brooks side. I take out her carrier and put a breathable blanket over it and we walk inside the place.
(Directer- D)
D- hey Billie so we have everything set up and we are ready to shoot
B- alright just let me get brook out of her carrier
D- alright
I take off the blanket and carefully take out brook. I pass her to mom but she starts crying. Mom passes brook back to me and she stops crying so I just go on the set. I sit down and they count down.
D- ok recoding
B- I'm ready to do this, I'm just fucking ready
Mom shakes her head no and I laugh.
(Half way through the interview)
Brook starts crying and i knew she was hungry. B- stop recording for a minute please
D- alright
I get up and walk over to mom who has brooks diaper bag. I take out her feeding blanket and cover my self and brook. I pull my shirt and bra down and I move brook a bit so she can latch on. She latches on and I walk around.
D- ok do you think we could get back to rolling
B- if you guys don't mind brook feeding
D- no it's all good we get that she has to eat as well, we have no problem
B- ok great, thanks for understanding
D- no problem
I go back on the set and sit down.
D- ok we are recoding
We continue the interview as brook nurses. After 10 mins, I tell them to stop recoding for a quick min and I quickly switch brook to my other boob then We got back to recording. After another 10 mins, they stopped recording and I pulled my bra and shirt back up and burped brook. Mom takes her feeding blanket and gives and her soft blanket and We got back to recording.
(End of interview)
They hand me a confetti cannon so mom takes brook as she was asleep and I twist the bottom.
B- whoa Jesus fuck
After a min or two they stop recording and I get up. I take brook out of my moms arms and hold her. I kiss her forehead and then place her down in her carrier. I strap her in and pick up the carrier. I say bye to everyone and leave. We get to the car and I put brooks carrier in then close her door. I get in the drivers side and mom gets in the passenger seat and we start driving home. As I was driving my phone started ringing. Mom picked it up but put it back down.
B- who is it
M- Brandon
B- why is her calling
M- I don't know
B- should I answer it
M- if you want
I pick up my phone and answer the call and I put it up to my ear.
---------on voice call------
B- what do you want
Q- I want to be in our daughters life
I scoff
B- after everything you did, yea no why in hell am I ever letting MY daughter be near you
Q- Billie it's not just your daughter, she's mine too, making a baby is a two person job
B- last time I checked, I carried her for 9 months, i pushed her out of me, I have been taking care of her, you said that you wanted me to get an abortion, and now you want to be in her life
Q- so is that a yes
B- that's a FUCK NO
-------end of call------
brook starts crying after I screamed.
B- shit
I say under my breath.
B- it's ok baby mama's here it's ok shhh shh
I say as I drive and she starts to calm down.
B- it's ok baby girl mama's here it's ok
She calms down and all I could her was her baby coos. Once we got home I park and get out of the car. I open brooks side and take out the carrier and her diaper bag. Mom gets out and holds the door open for me. I go inside and go to my room. I put brooks diaper bag down and take her out of the carrier. I take out the changing mat, a new diaper, and baby wipes. I put the changing mat on the floor and sit down. I carefully lay brook down and unzip her onesie. I change her diaper then zip her onesie back up. I pick her up and stand up. I throw away the dirty diaper and wipes then I put the baby wipes and changing mat away. For the rest of the day it was just our usual day.

Ok I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I just graduated and next week is my birthday week so that's fun. My birthday is on the 11th and I'm super excited. Also lost cause is such a good song. luv ❤️bye loves❤️
1398 words