Meltdowns

(Thank you to Kemani9 For this idea <3)(date:March 2, 2031)(starts mid day)
Brooks POV:
"Finn when is mom and dad getting back" I whine as I stand at the end of the stairs of Finn's studio. "They'll be home soon tiny" he says making me whine. "I'm not a little kid anymore and I'm not tiny" "your always going to be a kid in my eyes and your height says different" he says as he puts his headphones on and starts recording him playing the piano. I whine and walk but upstairs. I go to Claudia's office and I climb into her lap. "What's wrong brook" "I want mom and dad" "I know but they will be back soon" Claudia says as she rubs my back. I had a question that about something because someone told me I was one. "Auntie, am I a accident and a mistake because someone said i was" I say as I look up at her and I saw sadness in her eyes. "Your not any of those, you weren't planned but trust me when I say that your are neither of those things" she says as she kisses my head and I snuggle into her.

Claudia's POV:
Brook snuggles into me as I rub her back. I felt bad for her because she's the oldest. Alex comes running in and that's when I heard crying. I get up and go to mine and finneas room. I gently put brook down on the bed and I get the twins calmed down. I change their diapers and then I walk over to Zachary's crib and I pick him up. I get him calmed down and he uses his little potty.

(Skip to when it's night and they are all getting ready to go out to eat)
Rn I was getting the twins changed while finneas was getting Zachary ready while helping alex. "Auntie why cant I just stay here" brook asks me for the 10th time. "Because you can't be home alone and i will not allow it" i say as I pick up the twins and I walk out the room. I go out to the car and I get them into their car seats. Finneas comes out and I take Zachary and alex follows me as we go back out to the car. I get Zachary into his car seat and i help alex buckle his car seat. Finneas comes out with the twins diaper bag and brook gets in the car and me and finneas do the same.

(Once they got to the restaurant and they already ordered their food and drinks)
Brooks POV:
"Alex stop playing with your food please, brook you barely have touched your food" Claudia says as she looks at me with a concerned look. "I'm not hungry" I say as I pick at the skin on my thumb to distract me from holding back all my tics. "Brook you need to eat" "I said I'm not hungry" I say with an attitude. "Don't give me attitude now please eat" she says so I grab a fry and I eat it. "Brook come with me please" finneas says as he stands up so I get up and we go outside. "What's going on with you today" "I want mom and dad" "I know but what's up with the attitude and everything" I stay quiet as finneas waits for an answer. "Brook I'm talking to you" "I know" I say as I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, what's wrong" "YOU GIVE ALEX AND THE BABYS ALL THE ATTENTION AND YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE AND I JUST WANT MY MOM, I DONT WANT TO BE HERE, ITS TOO LOUD AND I JUST WANT TO BE HOME, WITH MAX" I yell as I start ticking. He picks me up as he takes out his phone and calls someone. "Hey Billie...I'm good...I'm calling because brook wants you...nothing in particular she just wants you...ok see soon...Ok bye" he says as he puts his phone away and we walk back inside. We sit back at the table and finneas puts me into my spot. I grab my iPad and I draw as I kept ticking. After 20 minutes finneas asks for the check and he pays. Once he got the check back, he gets his card and we leave. Claudia and finneas get Mia,maya,Zachary, and alex into all of their car seats and then I get in. The whole ride home was silent except for the tapping of my pen to my iPad. Once we got back to the house the twins, Zachary, and alex were all asleep. I helped by talking in Mia and I put her on finneas and Claudia's bed. I kiss her head and then I kiss mayas head. I leave the room when I feel my self get picked up. "You missy are also going to bed" "I'm not tired" I say as I wiggle out of finneas's grip. I sit on the couch next to Claudia and I snuggle into her. Finneas sighs and sits down. Claudia puts a movie on and I fall asleep.

(Ok to sum up the rest, the next day billie and ash got back and got all 4 of their kids and went home and brook was happy)

I'm sorry this sucked, I didn't know what else to Add so I hope you liked this, stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
922 words