Weird feeling

(Date: March 13, 2031)(starts middle of the day)(sorry this is short)
(TW: mention of sexual assault probably idk)
Billie's POV:
Brook has been acting weird. At home and when we go out. I have a bad feeling that something is wrong. "Mom" I hear brook say pulling me out of my Thoughts. "Yes princess" "can we stay home and not go to the store" "no sorry baby, we have to go to the store" I say and I see brook frown and walk away. "Wait brook, how about you can ask dad if she will stay home" "ok" she says as she walks away. "Wait brook come here" I say and she comes over. "Is there something wrong" "no no, mom I'm fine" "are you sure, you've been acting differently" I say and she just stood there looking at her feet. I hear her sniffling so I pull her into a hug and hold her close. "What's going on baby" "I-I don't all the eyes on me, all the guys freak me out" she says and I feel my heart shatter. "I know baby, some people are just weirdos" I say as I rub brooks back. Alex and the twin come in, all of them covered in mud, with ash running in. "What happened here" "they played in the mud" ash says as she laughs. We get all of them washed and cleaned, ash, alex, and the twins went to the store and I stayed home with brook. For the rest of the day we all chilled and brook mostly stayed in her room but she seemed happy every time we checked on her except for the one time I walked in while she was singing and damn can that girl sing, she for sure needs to be singer when she grows up because I think she would be really successful.

Ok so I'm sorry this is short, I don't really have any motivation to write but hey this is better then nothing, stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
342 words