"STOP CHASING YOUR LITTLE SISTERS WITH KNIFES"

(Time Skip 2 years later, the twins are 2, Alex is 7, Brooklynn is 12, Billie is 29, and Ashley is 30)(date: February 20, 2031)(they live in a two story house)(mia and maya are identical twins but maya is a bit taller)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook shaking my arm. "mom wake up, Alex is running around with a knife telling the twins he will kill them" brook says making me jump out of bed and run out of the room. "ALEX GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE" I yell and after a few seconds the twins come running over to me with both of their faces red and puffy with tears still streaming down their faces. I pick them up and Alex slowly walks over. "why were you chasing your little sisters with a knife" I say as I take the knife out of his hand. "brook baby go put this away please" "ok" brook says as she takes it and goes to put it away. "Alex you do not ever chase your little sisters with a knife you hear me" I say and Alex slaps my arm. "ok so since you want to hit me and chase your sisters your going in your room and you are to come out when your are ready to apologize to me and your sisters" I say as Alex walks upstairs to his room. I put the twins down and I go back to mine and ash's room. I go to the bathroom and the twins come walking in. "Yes my baby's what do you need" I say as I flush and stand up pulling my shorts up. they put their arms up for me to pick them up so I quickly wash my hands and then I pick them up. I walk out of the bathroom and I saw ash up. "good morning babe" "morning" ash says as she gets out of bed and we kiss. "dada" both the twins say reaching for ash. I laugh and ash takes them.

(time skip to when they are at finneas and Claudia's house)
Rn we were chilling outside in finneas and Claudia's backyard when I hear screaming coming from inside the house. I get up and run inside to see Alex chasing the twins with more then one knife. "STOP CHASING YOUR LITTLE SISTERS WITH KNIFES" I yell as I watch Alex stop and both of twins run over to me out of breath, crying hysterically. I pick them and I rub their backs and brook takes the knifes out of Alex's hand and motion Alex to come here. he walks over and i talk with him.

(ok to wrap this up I'm sorry this is a short chapter, after a few hours they left and went back home and for the rest of the day the twins didn't want to leave Billie's or ash's side, brook stayed in her room, and Alex was grounded)

ok so I hope you liked this chapter and I would like to say that region auditions were yesterday and I'm not going on to pre-area but I'm in the all-region tenor choir which is still fucking amazing because I'm singing collage level music and I'm a freshman so this is awesome but anyways as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
560 words