" JUST LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE YOU BITCH"

(Date: February 10, 2023)(brooks throat still hurts but not bad) (starts in the middle of the day)
Billie's POV:
Ash was making lunch while I was cleaning and brook was talking a nap. "Billie baby can you wake up the princess for lunch" "sure" I say as I get up and open brooks door. I sit on the bed and move the hair out of her face. "Baby girl it's time to wake up, it's lunch time" I say softly as I rub her back. I take the thumb out of her mouth and she rubs her eyes and whines. "Bubba you have to wake up, it's lunch time" I say as I run my fingers through her hair. "No mommy" she whines as she turns over so I pick her up and put her In my lap. "Baby let's have lunch and then you can go back to sleep ok" "fine" she says as she puts her thumb back in her mouth and I walk out of her room. I walk to the kitchen and put her on one of the bar stools. "What food" "soup" "okey" she says as ash gives her a bowl and a spoon. "It's really hot so blow on it so it can cool down" ash says as she pours the rest of it into two bowls and then hands me one with a spoon. Brook ended up eating half before falling asleep and her head almost went into the bowl. "Oh are you tired baby" "mhm" she says as I pick her up and she puts her thumb in her mouth and falls asleep on my shoulder. "Poor baby got no sleep last night, so sleepy" ash says as she kisses brooks forehead and rubs her cheek. "Yea her night mares have been scaring her a lot" "I just hope it's nothing super serious" "same" I say as I put my bowl in the sink and ash takes brook from me. "You chill babe, I will put brook in our bed so you can pick a movie" "ok nice" I say as I take out two water bottles and ash goes to brooks room to get Leo and brooks blanket and then she goes to our room. I sit on the couch and pick a horror movie. After a few minutes ash comes out and sits on the couch and I snuggle up on her side.

(2 hours later) (the movie is 3 hours)
There was a loud knock followed by yelling so I get up but ash pushes me down on to the couch and gets up. "Babe I got it ok you stay here" "are you sure" "yes I'm sure" "ok" I say as i Cross my legs and ash goes and answers the door.

Ash's POV:
"What do you want" "I'm here for my kid" "I think you have the wrong house we do not have your kid" "babe who's at the door" i hear Billie say as she walks over. "Oh it's you, Brandon I will not be giving you my child good bye" Billie says as she try's to close the door but Brandon holds it. "I want my child NOW" he says as he screams the last part. "I will NEVER give you MY child" Billie says as she raises her voice. I hear little footsteps so I look back and it was brook. "Great job you woke her up, come here baby" "daddy tired" "I know let's got back to mommy and daddy's room and we can cuddle" I say as I pick brook up and she burys her face into my chest. "You are not her father I am" "oh so your the shit filled cocksucker bitch Billie has told me about" I say as I rub brooks back. "Oh that's it" he says as he comes in and trys to punch me but Billie grabs his arm. "Ash go to our room and stay there" "are you sure" "yes I'm sure go" Billie says so I run to our room and close the door locking it.

Billie's POV:
I grip Brandon's arm tighter. "Why the fuck can't you get the hint that I don't want you around brook, I don't want you in her life" "well I don't think that she would be calling your little girlfriend daddy" "she can call ash what ever she wants, I don't care if she calls ash daddy, as long as she's not calling you that then I'm fine" "OH SO YOUR JUST FORGETTING THAT IM HER REAL FATHER" "YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL FATHER, YOU YELLED AT ME TO GET AN ABORTION OR DID YOU FORGET YOI SAID THAT, AND I DONT WNAT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, IM HAPPY WITH MY DAUGHTER AND FIANCÈ" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FIANCÉ, YOUR MARRING THAT HOE" "SHES NOT A HOE, SHE IS AN AMAZING PERSON UN LIKE YOU AND ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT BROOKLYNN AND ME" "FUCK YOU, IF IT WASNT FOR ME BROOK WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN BORN" "NO I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE A KID WITH YOU, JUST LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE YOU BITCH" I scream as I push him out of the door and I kick him in the balls and I kick his face. "fuck you brandon" I say as I close the door and lock it. I walk to mine and ash's room and I knock. "Babe open the door he's gone" "ok" I hear ash say as the door unlocks and the door opens. "Is brook ok did she hear any of it" "umm" ash says as she scratches the back of her head. "Ash please tell me that's she's just asleep and didn't hear any of it" I say and ash stays quiet. "Shit" I say under my breath as ash moves out of the way i see brook who was crying on the floor quietly saying mommy. I walk over to her and pick her up and she clings onto me. "Shhh it's ok baby it's ok" "mommy hurt" she says as she holds onto my shirt with a tight grin. "Mommy's not hurt baby, mommy's ok" I say as I lay down and I move brook so she could hear my heart beat. Ash lays down with us and we snuggle and brook goes back to sleep. After she woke up for the rest of the day we played and brook was clingy to me because she thought I was hurt.

So I hoped you liked this chapter, I started school today and it good but ❤️bye loves❤️
1102 words