Going to target gets ruined

(Thank you to billiexpovs for this idea <3) (date: April 1, 2028)
Billie's POV:
"Ok Alex baby boy be good for grandma and grandpa please, I don't want another call from grandma saying that you broke something or your giving them a hard time ok buddy" "ok mommy" "ok baby I love you" "love you too" he says as I kiss his head and then I leave out to the car. Not even 2 minutes later I get a call from my mom saying Alex was screaming. "Why" I say under my breath. "I'll be right back" I say to ash and brook as I get out of the car again and I walk to the front door. I unlock it with the spare key and as soon as Alex saw me, he stopped screaming. "Come here" I say as i go down to his level. "What did I say" "be good" "is you screaming considered being good" i say and Alex looks down at his feet. "I'm talking to you, is screaming considered good behavior" I say and he shakes his head no. "Ok so why were you screaming" I say and Alex shrugs his shoulders. "That's not a reason Alex, if I get anymore calls, i will be picking you up and go home, and you will go straight to the corner and no iPad ok, is that clear" "mhm" he hums as I hear his little sniffles. I hug him and kiss his head before I left. I get in the car and put on my seatbelt and start driving. "Mommy do I have a daddy" "what do you mean baby, daddy's right here" "no like my real daddy" she says as all the flashbacks of all the horrible things that happened during the time me and Q were dating and from the times I was pregnant. I suppressed my urge to scream at the top of my lungs and I just take a few deep breaths. "Baby your real daddy is a bad person, and left me and mommy wants to keep you safe so we don't talk to him ok" "ok mommy" brook says as she goes back onto her iPad. Ash holds my free hand gives me a reassuring squeeze. I smile as I keep driving.

(Once they got to target and were inside)
Brooks POV:
I was holding daddy's hand as we walked around and mommy was getting a few things. "Brook baby do you want uncrustables for your lunches" "yes mommy" "ok" mommy says as she takes gets it and puts it in the cart. We kept walking around when Mommy bumped into someone. "Hey watch whe- Billie what are you doing here" "shopping" mommy's says as daddy lets go if my hand and mommy holds me tight. "I see you have Brooklynn with you and your wife" the man says as he gives daddy a weird look. How does he know my name. Why does he look so crusty. "He looks gross" I whisper to mommy making her laugh and shake her head yes. "So brook did your mommy ever tell you that I'm your dad" "no you left my mommy and daddy is right here" I say as I point at daddy(ash). "Mommy I'm scared" "it's ok baby" mommy whispers to me. "So I heard you had another kid, where are they" "that's none of your business" "well since you have that other kid then I can take brook" the man says as he takes me out of mommy's grip fast, making me scream. "MOMMY HELP ME" I scream as I start ticking. Bad. Mommy punch's the man a bunch of times and then takes me. I hide my face into mommy's neck and security takes the man away.

(To sum it up 'again' after they were done they went to a few other places and then picked up Alex and went home and did whatever)

Ok so Ik this is short but I just wanted to get this chapter out but anyways stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
680 words