"I don't want little brother anymore"

(Date: January 5, 2024)(brook is still sick)(time: 2:35 am)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to Alex crying over the baby monitor so I get out of bed and walk to his nursery. I open the door and walk over to his crib. "Hi buddy what's wrong my baby" I say as I smell his diaper and he didn't need a diaper Change so he wanted to be feed. I put him down on his changing table and I take off my hoodie. I tie it around my waist and then I pick Alex back up. I get him in his feeding position and then I unhook one side of my bra. He latches on so I leave his nursery and I walk to kitchen. As I was getting some water I heard little foot steps and sniffing. "Mommy" I hear brook whisper. "Yes princess" "come back" "baby mommy is feeding Alex go back to bed and mommy will be there soon ok, go snuggle with daddy" "fine" she says as she goes back to mine and ash's room and I open my water bottle with my teeth. After 10 minutes I switch Alex to my other boob and after 10 more minutes he was asleep. I burp him and then I put him in his crib. I fix my bra and I just keep my hoodie off. I walk back to mine and ash's room and I lay in bed. Brook snuggles up on top of me so I rub her back and After 5 minutes I fall asleep.

(Morning) (time: 6:27 am)
I wake up again to Alex crying over the baby monitor so I carefully move brook off me and I get out of bed. I walk to his nursery and walk to his crib. "Good morning buddy" I say as I pick him up and carefully place him on the changing table. I take off his onesie and he starts crying. "I know baby boy it's ok I know your cold" I say as I change his diaper and then I put a new onesie on him. I pick him up and walk out of his nursery. "Your so tiny and cute" I coo at Alex as I take out my flavored water. I hear little foot steps and the I see brook. "Hi princess" I say as she walks over and I feel her forehead. She was still burning hot and Alex was asleep so I quickly go to Alex's nursery and I put him in his crib. I go back to the kitchen and I grab the thermometer. I take her temperature and she still had a high fever. "Mommy can we cuddle" "sure baby" I say as I pick her up and she cuddles up on me and falls back asleep. I walk to mine and ash's room and I lay in bed. I turn on the tv and I watch some random show on Netflix. I felt really bad for brook because she was sick and clingy and if I get sick I might get Alex sick and that's not good because he's a week old and his body can't fight any sickness.

(Time: 8:15)
Brooks POV:
I wake up and mommy and daddy wasn't there. I get off the bed and I walk out of the room. "Daddy" I say and I see daddy walking over. "Hi princess" she says as she picks me up. "Where's mommy" "mommy is feeding your little brother" as daddy says that start whining. "I don't want little brother anymore" "why" "little brother takes mommy away from me and I want mommy" I say as I start crying.

Ashley's POV:
Poor baby was sick and her emotions were all over the place. "Billie come here" "I can't, I'm changing Alex's diaper" "ok when your done come here please" "ok" I hear Billie say so I walk to the kitchen and I take out some yogurt because I know brook will not eat anything. "Brook baby can you eat this for me please" "noo" she says whining. "Brook you have to eat something" "Fine" she says and I put her down. She sits down and I give her the yogurt and a spoon. Once she was done and Billie had came out for the rest of the day brook was either with me or Billie and she napped for like the entire day.

Sorry this is short but hey it's better then nothing but give me some ideas I would love to know what you all come up with ❤️bye loves❤️
770 words