Tour pt:1

(Yes I'm going to be starting the tour series now)(there might be like 4 or 5 chapters) (date: April 4, 2028)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to my phone blowing up with texts so I sit up in bed and grab my phone only to see it's 3:05 I'm the morning. I look at the texts and saw that finneas was texting me that we were leaving for tour today. I thought it was tomorrow. Good thing we packed already. I get out of bed and I wake up ash. "Huh, what" "we have to get going, I have tour remember" "mhm, you go get the kids I'll be up don't worry" "ok" I say as we kiss and then I leave our room. I go into Alex's room and sit on his bed. "Baby boy wake up" I say as I rub his back. He slowly opens his eyes with a confused look on his face. He stretches and yawns before snuggling back up into his blanket and sucking his binky. I pick him up removing the blanket from him. He whines as I get up placing him on my hip. I bounce him a bit as I walk to brooks room and I open the door. "Princess wake up" I say as I rub her back and after a few minutes she wakes up. "What mommy" "its time to get up" "for school" "no baby remember mommy's going on tour and I'm taking you, Alex, and daddy" "yea" "ok so let's get up ok and get your backpack so we can go ok" "ok mommy" brook says as she gets out of bed so I leave her room. I go back to mine and ash's room to see her up and ready to load up our suitcases. "I see Alex is still tired" she says laughing a little. "Yup didn't want to get out of bed" is say as he whines and hides his face in my shoulder. I walk out of the room and I put Alex on the couch. I help ash get out suitcases into the trunk and then we go back inside. I see brook eating chips and Alex who was passed out on the couch. "Brook baby were leaving in 5" "ok mommy" she says as I hear her put away the chips. I pick up Alex and during the process waking him up. I bounce him on my hip as I go into his room and I grab his bag and blanket. "Ok brook were leaving so let's go" i say as brook comes over and puts on her crocks and I put Alex's crocks on for him and I get my slides on. We go out to the car and I get Alex bucked into his car seat. I put his bag and mine and ash's bag on the floor and I give him his blanket. Brook gets her self bucked in and then i get in the car. I didn't need to worry about shark because Claudia was going to pick him up. Ash starts driving and brook takes her iPad out of her bag. She plays on her iPad and I looked out the window.

(Skip to to when they got to a the airport)
Alex's POV:
Mommy and daddy get out of the car so I look out the window and I saw grandma, grandpa and Finn. Finn opens my door and gets me out. "Sup little dude" "hi Finn" I say as I put my head on his shoulder as he gets two bags. He passes one of them to mommy. "Little dude looks tired" Finn says as he messes with my hair. "Shut up bro he woke up like a minutes ago" mommy says as she takes me from Finn and I rub my eyes.

Billie's POV:
Ash and Finn get out suitcases out of the trunk and then we all walk into the airport. Brook was drawing on her iPad as usual. Alex didn't like how cold it was so I had put his blanket on him but we kept complaining. "Shit should I bring their car seats" "no I think they'll be fine" "how will Alex sit" "he can sit on your lap and plus when we get in the rental there might not be enough space so" "true" I say as we get our tickets and we go through security. Once we got to our gate brook sat down next to my mom and was drawing on her iPad. She kept looking up and then went back to drawing. "Ok mom I'm going to go and get some coffee for us so Finneas you wanna come with" "sure" finneas says as I put Alex down and I hold his hand. Alex was stuck to my side as we walked to get our coffee. Finneas helps me order and once we got them we go back to our gate. We give everyone their coffee and then I sit down. Alex sits in my lap so I pass him his iPad and he plays on it. "Brook baby you ok" "yea" she says in a tired voice. "Ok do you want to come sit by me or no" "I'm good mommy" "ok baby" I say as I rub Alex's back As he was falling asleep. After 30 minutes our plane started boarding she get up and I get Alex's bag and my bag. I grab brooks bag as she was to focused on her iPad. We all board and brook sat in the window seat next to ash and I sat in the window seat next to finneas. Alex was sitting in my lap as it was easier for all of us. I put the buckle around both of us and tried getting out. "Brook baby get off your iPad for now, and once we're in the air you can go back on it ok" "ok mommy" she says as ash puts her iPad on air plane mode and brook just holds it. After 20 minutes we take off and once we were fully in the air, I let brook go back into her iPad. Alex was asleep still sucking his binky and I was pretty tired so I just decided to sleep. I got comfy and then I fell asleep.

(Skip to when they landed, Billie is up, Alex is still asleep, brook is asleep, they are in Canada)
Everyone was getting their things but mom told us to wait as it would be easier since brook and alex are asleep. Once the isle cleared up, mom helped me get our things and once we got everything we got off the plane. Ash was holding brook which was so cute. We go to baggage claim and we get our suitcases. Mom gets a rental car that can fit all of us and once we got the key we started walking to the car. We put our suitcases on the back and then we get in. Ash and brook sat in the very back, finneas sat in the middle with me and Alex who was sitting in my lap. Mom was in the passenger seat and dad was driving.

(Skip to when they are at the hotel, Alex is up, and brook is still asleep)
"Alex you'll get your iPad in a minute ok" I say as we were waking to our rooms. "Finneas you have a room to your self, Billie you have a room with ash, brook, and Alex, and me and your Father have our room" "alright" I say as we got to our room so I slide the key card and then we go in. Ash seat brook down on one of the beds and I put our bags on the other bed. "Mommy I want iPad and binky" Alex says whining. I take his iPad and binky out and I hand them over to him. He puts the binky in his mouth and plays on his iPad. He climbs up into the bed and watches his iPad.

(Skip to when they are at the venue because I'm lazy and want to get this out before my concert)
Rn we are in the green room and we already did sound check and rn we are getting our sound boxes on so we can go on stage. "Ok bye my baby's I love you both" I say as I kiss both their head. "Bye baby love you" "love you too" ash says as we kiss and then me and finneas leave out to the stage.

(An hour later)
We got down to the last song and I wanted both of my baby's on stage with me because it would be nice for them to see what I see. I go to the side of the stage and i tell Danny to bring our brook and Alex. He says ok so I go back on stage and after a few minutes both of them come running out to Me. "Hi baby's" I say as I hug both of them and we start the last song. As I was singing I was holding Alex and brook. Once the song was done I waved bye and left the stage.

(Ok to sum it up, they went back to the hotel and got their things, got to the tour bus, and are now driving to the next location)

Ok so I had to rush because I have a concert today so I'm sorry if it sucks but anyways stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1600 words