Alexs birthday

(Sorry I didn't do Billie's birthday)(Billie is 27)(this might be short as well)(date:December 25, 2028)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook and alex jumping on the bed telling me and ash to wake up as 'Santa' came. "Mommy daddy wake up Santa came and we want to open presents" they both say over and over again. "Ok my baby's go to the living room we will be there in a minute" I say and they both stop and leave our room. "Babe get up so we don't have them waiting" ash says to me making me groan but I get out of bed. Both of us walk out of our room and we go to the living room. We sit on the couch and I recorded brook and alex opening their presents. Once they were done I throw away the wrapping paper. "Mommy I Turning 5" "yup your such a big boy" I say as alex smiles and goes back to playing with his new toys.

(Skip to when it's night and it's Alex's party and they are doing presents first)
Alex was opening his presents from my parents, finneas and Claudia. He was having the best time and once it got to cake time he was way more excitedly "ok Guys come on it's time to sing happy birthday" I say and everyone stands around me. I count down and we start singing and recording. "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear alex happy birthday to you" we all say and alex blows out his candles. I cut the cake and we all have it and after a few hours they leave and brook was already asleep in her room. I get alex to bed and then me and ash go to bed.

Ok so next chapter is a time Skip and it will be much longer then these chapter I just put out so for now loves stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
334 words