The crayon Incident and grocery shopping

(Date: February 12, 2021) (Imboredhi111 thank you for this idea and go read her story's because her story's are good) (brook got diagnosed with sensory processing disorder)
Billie's POV:
I wake up brook saying mama over the baby monitor so I get out of bed and leave my room. I go to her nursery and open the door. I turn on the light and I see brook smiling through her binky. "Good morning babygirl" I say in a baby voice making her giggle. "mmaammaa" "that's me" I say as I pick her up out of her crib. I kiss her cheek and she hugs me. "Oh thank you for the hugs" I say as I put her on her changing table and I take off her onesie. I change her diaper then hold onto her hands. I hold them up and blow raspberries onto her tummy making her laugh. I bring her hands to her stomach and I kiss her nose then I hold her hands up again and blow raspberries on her tummy making her laugh more. "Mama loves you so much" I say as I kiss her forehead and I get her changed into a short sleeved bodysuit. I pick her up and brush her hair back with my fingers. I turn off her light and leave her nursery. "Oh hello shark" I say as I pet shark. "Ark ark" "you want to play with shark" she nods her head yes. "You can play with shark when your done eating bub" I say as I put her into her high chair. I get her oatmeal out and a bib. I put the bib on her and place the bowl on the tray. She starts eating and I take out my coffee when I hear a splat. I turn around and saw that brook threw some of her food on the floor. "Hey why you do that, that's a no no, we do not throw our food on the floor" I say as I wipe the oatmeal off the floor. She giggles and continues to eat her food. "You think it's funny, putting your food on the floor huh" I say as I tickle her a bit making her giggle. I drink my coffee and pour some food into sharks dog bowl. "Good morning Bil" "morning mom" I say as I hug her. "And there's my grand baby" mom says as she walks over to brook and kisses her head. "She woke up in a good mood today" "oh well that's great" mom says as she starts making her breakfast. "mmaammaa" I walk over to her and she puts her arms up for me so I knew she was done. I take her bowl then i wipe off her hands and face. I take off her bib and then i take her out of her high chair. I grab one of her bottles and give it to her and she takes it and starts drinking it. I put her down and walk to the living and she follows behind me. I sit on the couch and take out my phone. I see brook trying to get on the couch but she couldn't so I help her up. She crawls into my lap and goes back to drinking her bottle. I kiss the top of her head and open Instagram. I haven't been active on it a lot so I take a picture of brook and me and I post it with the caption "look how cute my baby is, she just chilling" I post it and then scroll for a bit. Brook was done with her bottle so I put it on the coffee table and she turns around in my lap. I start recording knowing shes going to do something. She pulls her self up using the collar of my shirt and she puts her forehead on mine. I move my phone a bit so there was a better angle and brook puts her hands on my face. I kiss her nose making her giggle and sit back down on my lap. "mmaammaa" she says standing back up using my collar to help her and she hugs me. "Oh thank you, your so kind baby" I say as I stop recording and I put it on my story. "Billie how about you let her color or something huh" "sounds like a good idea" I get up holding brook and I go to the office. I take out a few pieces of paper and I get crayons. I walk back to the living room and I place brook down and I put the paper and crayons on the coffee table. I pour the Crayons out of the box and brook starts scribbling on the paper. I turn on the tv and watch some random show. Out of the corner of my eye I see brook trying to put a crayon in her mouth. "Hey don't put that in your mouth" I say as move her hand. She goes back to coloring and I go back to watching the show. "Billie brook is about to eat one of the crayons" I quickly take the crayon out of her hand and she starts whining. "Brook we do not eat crayons, they are for coloring not eating" I say as I put the crayon on the table and brook waddles off to her toys.
(Skip to after lunch and brook was done with her bottle)
"Billie I'm going grocery shopping do you want to come" "sure can I take brook" "yea you can" "alright let me get her diaper bag" I say as I get up and go to my room. I grab her diaper bag and then go to the living room. I pick up brook and grab her binky. She grabs it out of my hand and puts it in her mouth. I put my shoes on and brooks shoes. We go out to the car and I put brook into her car seat and buckle her in. I get in the passenger seat and mom gets in and starts driving. Once we got to the store we got out and put on our masks. I get brook out of her car seat and we walk into the store. Mom gets a cart and I put brook into the cart. "Can I push the cart" "sure bil🙄" she moves over and we walk around the store. We were in the baby isle for brook and we get more diapers, shampoo, body wash, and more wipes. As we walk around and mom gets the groceries brook slaps her hands on my hands and giggles. "What are you doing silly" brook giggles more and stops. Once we got everything we needed we pay then go back to the car. I help mom get everything loaded into the trunk and then I put brook into her car seat. I get in the car and mom does too. Half way home I smell something horrible and then it hit me that brook pooped in her diaper. "Mom can we hurry home brook needs a diaper change" I say as I look through the rear view mirror. "Billie we are almost home ok" "alright" once we got home, dad helps mom with the groceries and I change brooks diaper. For the rest of the day we played and chilled.

Ok so Ik this is kinda short but I hoped her liked it anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
1252 words