Out of the hospital, feeling good

(Date: July 9, 2021) (brook didn't want to leave her mama and stayed the whole 3 weeks) (Maggie is at home as well as Patrick and finneas but Maggie is on her way over)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook moving In her sleep on top of me. She was laying on her stomach with her head on my Breasts. I rub her back as she starts to wake up. She moves a bit then rubs her eyes. "mmaammaa" she says as she moves a bit and looks up at me smiling through her binky. "Good morning cutie" i say as i use the bed remote so I'm sitting up. I hold brook and I move her so our noses were touching. She smiles and puts her hands on my face. I kiss her cheek and put her in my lap. There was a knock on the door followed by it opening. The person walked in and it was the doctor. "So good need you are able to leave today" "oh that's wonderful" "yup so we will remove the wires from you and you may be on your way" "ok great" I say as the doctor takes off all the wires and takes out the iv that was In my arm. "Ok you can change out of the hospital gown and you can leave it on the bed" "alright" i say as the doctor leaves and I place brook on the bed. I take off the gown and put it on the bed and brook makes grabby hands for me and I already knew why because all I wore under that gown was underwear because there was wires that were on my chest so I couldn't wear a bra. "mmaammaa" brook says as she puts her arms out for me as I grab a bra out of the clothes bag mom brought me. "Uppy" brook says as I put my bra on and I take out my shorts and I put those on. I put a shirt on and pick up brook. She sticks her hand down my shirt so I gently remove it. Mom left me her diaper bag with some snacks and bottles so I take out her little cereal puffs and I give her some and she happily eats them. I grab one of her bottles and once she was done, I take off the cap and I put it in her mouth. She holds it as she drinks it. There was a knock at the door and then it opens. "Hey Billie" "hey mom" I say as I close brooks diaper bag. "Here let me let me get your things billie" "no mom I got it" "Billie you still have to heal" mom says taking the bag she brought me and brooks diaper bag. Mom takes brook and a nurse comes in with a wheelchair. I sit in the wheelchair and we leave. The nurse helps me into the car and mom puts brook In her into her car seat. Mom gets in the drivers seat and starts the car.

(Skip to when they get home)
I get out and get brook out of her car seat. I take her now empty bottle and as I lift her out she holds her binky in her mouth. Mom gets mine and brooks bag and we go inside. "Ok mom can you watch brook as I take a shower" "sure" she says as I pass brook to her. I go to my room and take out some clothes. I go to the bathroom and undress. I take a shower and change. For the rest of the day I played with brook and mom kept nagging me to rest and take it easy.

Sorry this is short but if you have any ideas than leave them in the comments but ❤️bye loves❤️
646 words