Bad boyfriend

(Date: March 20, 2021)(time: 1:30 am) (Billie's boyfriends name is TW: Matthew🤢🤮)(sorry)
Brooks POV:
I wake up from a bad dream crying and mama comes in. "Awww what's wrong my baby" mama says as she picks me up. I put my face into her chest and she rubs my back. She starts walking somewhere and I hear a door shut. Mama lays down so I move my head and we were in mamas room. Mama moves a little and gets her ukulele. I learnt what is was from finn. Mama starts playing a little then starts singing.

"Wait a minute, let me finish
I know you don't care
But can you listen?
I came committed, guess I overdid it
Wore my heart out on a chain
Around my neck, but now it's missing, hmm
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da"

I mama sings a little more and I fall asleep sucking on my binky and mama singing.

(Skip to morning)
I wake up on mama still. She was on her phone but then she saw me. "Good morning princess" mama says as she kisses my forehead and puts her phone down. I lay my head back down on her chest and mama wraps her arms around my small body. "Billie Matthew is here" "tell him to come to my room, I'm to busy to get up because I'm snuggling my baby" "Alright and do you want me to bring brook a bottle or is she going to come out here and eat her oatmeal and have her bottle" "ummm she doesn't finish her oatmeal so just a bottle because those seem to fill her up" "ok" grandma leaves and then someone else walks in. "Hey babe" "hey" mama says as she moves over. I peek to see and I get scared so I turn my head the other way and hold onto mamas shirt. "Hi brook is she ok " "yea but she just woke up so she's a bit shy" "oh that's fine" the man says as he sits on the bed. "Billie heres brooks bottle" "thank you mom" "no problem" grandma leaves again and mama moves me so my back is on her and the back of my head is on her breast. Mama takes my binky and puts the bottle in my mouth. I start drinking it and holding it. "So does she have a bottle everyday for breakfast or" "umm she usually has oatmeal then a bottle but she only eat like half of her oatmeal so" "oh ok, does she have formula or what is that" "umm I pump milk for her so" "what do you mean by that" "I really don't want to explain so how about we go to the living room and chill huh" "sure let's do that, I can hold brook for you" "thanks" the man takes me and start trying to kick him. "She's feisty" "she's just not used to you yet" mama says as she takes me back and we walk out of the room. We go to the living room and we sit down and Matthew tried to call shark over to him but shark jumps up on the couch and sits next to me and mama. Mama puts the tv on and thus start watching. Grandma gives mama her drink and takes my bottle as I was done. Mama puts my binky back in my mouth and I crawl off her lap. "You want go play with your toys baby" mama says as she puts me on the floor. I stand up slowly and slowly walk to my toys. Shark follows me and sits next to me as I play with blocks. "mmaammaa" I say as I hold up a block and mama smiles at me making some smile.

(A few hours later, Billie and Patrick left to go somewhere, Maggie is in her office, and Matthew is "watching" brook)
I was still playing with my toys when I felt someone pick me up but they picked me up weird making me whine. They walk a little then literally toss me on to the couch. Shark runs and jumps on the couch and licks me making me giggle. "Fucking little twat" Matthew says under his breath thinking I couldn't hear him. He walks off and I start crying. Grandma comes over and picks me up and I stop crying. I hold onto her shirt as she rubs my back. "It's ok brooky" "mmaammaa" "I know you want your mama but she will be back soon i promise ok" she says as she kisses my head. "How about you watch some peppa and snuggle with shark" "ark ark" I say making her laugh. She puts me down and turns on the tv and puts peppa on. She kisses my head again and walks off. Shark lays his head on my legs so I put my hands on the top of his head and watch tv. Matthew walks back and sits down next to me but a little far.

(An hour later, Billie got home, it was supposed to be brooks nap time but Matthew kept her up on purpose)
"I'm home" I hear mama say and sharks gets off the couch. I see mama walking towards me and picks me up. "And why aren't you sleeping for your nap princess" "she kept refusing to sleep and she kicked me" Matthew lies to mama. I put my head on mamas shoulder and fall asleep.

Billie's POV:
Brook puts her head on my shoulder and falls asleep almost instantly. "I guess she was tired then" Matthew says as he gets up. "Let's go to my room and we can chill" "ok" I walk to my room with Matthew following me. Go into my Room and shark walks in. We go onto the bed and shark lays on me close to brook. "So I was thinking that you could put brook down and we can go out" "we can go out tomorrow I promise ok" "fine" I put my head on his shoulder and we watch a movie on his phone. After the movie ended brook was woke up and she seemed to be starving because she put her hand down the neck hole of my shirt. "Why is her hand in your shirt" "she does this when she's hungry because she doesn't know another way to tell me" "can't she just say she's hungry" "she's one she doesn't really know a lot of words" "oh" he says kinda rolling his eyes. At that point I had enough of him. "Ok what's up with you and brook because every time she's with you, you just ignore her, like when she has a full diaper and you lied straight to my face about you didn't notice, and you know what happened, she had a rash, you disregard the fact that she is still a human" "ok I'm just going to be honest with you but she's an attention seeking little twat" "ok that's it we are over leave my house" "gladly" he leaves and for the rest of the day I chilled with brook.

Ok so I'm sorry for saying his name I'm so sorry but anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
1218 words