Choking and throwing up

(Thank you to adrienbestiebye for this chapter idea ❤️❤️ love you bub) (brook is 4 1/2 months old) (Date: January 15, 2020)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook crying so I get up of bed and walk over to her crib.
B- good morning my little princess whats wrong
I say as I pick her up and she calms down
B- you just wanted mama huh
I say in a baby voice making her giggle. I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth. After I was done I walk out of my room and walk to the kitchen.
M- good morning bil
B- morning mom
M- how did you sleep
B- I slept good I had to wake up a few times but I got a good sleep in
M- great
B- what ya making
M- vegan waffles
B- sweet
I walk to the living room and sit on the floor. I put brook on the floor on her tummy. She lifts up her head and chest and stays like that for a few seconds.
B- your growing up so fast
She starts fussing so I pick her up and stand up. I walk back to the kitchen and sit down.
M- here are your waffles
B- thank you
M- your welcome
I start eating and brook keeps trying to grab a piece. After a few try's she gets a piece so I try to take it out of her hand but it was like she was stronger than me.
B- how the hell do you hold onto this so tight, you got super powers or sum
After a few try's of trying to open her hand I give up and go back to eating. After a few seconds I see brook choking. I get up and quickly go to the sink. I pat her back and after 10 seconds she coughs it out but also throw up. She starts crying so I wipe her mouth and go straight to my room. I get a new diaper and onesie so I can give her a bath.
M- do you need some help bil
B- no I got it mom but thank you
M-ok well if you need my help I will be in the living room
B- alright
I go to my bathroom and start the bath. I get brook undressed which only made her cry more so I thought taking a bath with her would be more calming. I grab her towel and wrap it around her. She calms down so I get undressed with one hand as I was holding her. I close my bathroom door and then turned off the water and took off her towel. I got in and sat down. I put my knees up and place brook on my thighs. I carefully wash her little body as she looked super relaxed. I wash her hair and then I just trickled water on her body so she doesn't get cold. I move her so she's laying on top of me with her head on my chest. She moves her head on my chest as if she was finding something and then I realized she was hungry. I sat up a bit more and moved her so she was comfortable. She latches on so I just rub her back while also running water down her back. After She was done nursing I get out of the bath and let the water drain. I wrap brook in a towel and wrap myself in a towel. I walk out into my room and place brook on my bed. I close my door and grab her diaper, onesie, and lotion. I get her into her diaper and rub lotion on her skin. I get into the onesie and pick her up. I put her towel in my Landry basket and I place her down in her crib. I get dressed into a bra and underwear. I put a shirt and shorts on then pick brook up again. I grab on of her binky's and place it in her mouth. I open my door and go out to the living room.
M- she's all good now
B- yup
M- great
For the rest of the day we played, napped, and ate.

Ok so I didn't really have anymore to write so I'm sorry this is short. Anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
734 words