Tour pt:3/ should have listened to Claudia when she said that

(Date: June 18, 2021) (they are back in la and doing the last concert but still in a tour bus)
Billie's POV:
I wake to bumming my head on the top of my bunk. "Oww fuck" I say as I get out. I go to check on brook but she wasn't in her carrier. I go to the bottom half and see brook in dads lap while he drives. "Oh thank god" I say as I walk over and pick her up. She looked like she didn't sleep, her cheeks were all red, and she was biting on her binky. "Dad did brook sleep" I say as I get a new diaper, wipes, and a short sleeved baby blue colored bodysuit. "Uhh well she woke up around 1 am crying so I stopped the bus and got her and she was chewing on her binky so I checked what was wrong and she was getting her top canines" dad says as I change brooks diaper and get her changed into the bodysuit. "Oh well that's sucks" I say as I pick brook up and go into the little kitchen. I take her binky out of her mouth causing her to cry. "Shhh it's ok babygirl" I say as I bounce her and look for something she can bite on or chew. "Billie we have those popsicles you know" "oh yea thank you" I say as I take one out and cut off the plastic. I wrap a tissue around it and squeeze some of the popsicle out. I put it in her mouth and she stopped crying. She had about half of it before not wanting anymore. While I was putting it back she puts her hands in her mouth and chews on them. "Hey hey hey let's not chew on our hand " I say as I take her hands out of her mouth. She whines and puts them back in her mouth. I take them out again and I just let her chew on her binky because if she breaks is then I packed extra. I wipe the drool off her chin and I go up on the second half and I sit in the little lounge area. I put brook in my lap and I put a Disney movie on. She watches the movie and finneas walks in. "She's teething and don't even try to take her because this movie is distracting her" "ok ok" he says and sits down next to me. Mom walks In and says "Billie this concert starts earlier than the other ones so it's 12:00 pm and we are almost there" "ok thank you mom" i say as she goes to the bottom half. "Oh Billie Claudia texted me that she went to the graveyard and talked to Jahseh and told me to tell you that she was proud on how strong you were when you found out" as finneas told me that Claudia talked to jahseh my eyes started to water. I miss him so much. Finneas side hugs me and rubs my back. "God I miss him" I say as i put my head on Finneas shoulder. Brook was basically holding my phone so I wipe my eyes with my hands. The bus stops and I stand up with brook on my hip and I take my phone back and I grab her diaper bag. We get out and all the fans scream. Brook hides her face in my chest and our security clears the way as there was tons of paparazzi. We make it into the venue and go to the green room. I pass brook to dad and we do sound check and then go back to the green room. I take brook from dad and I give brook my phone with the movie playing. "Billie are you ok you seem off" "yea I'm fine" i says as I play with brooks hair. "Are you sure bil" mom says looking at me with a concerned face. "I'm fine" I say with an attitude.

(Skip to when Billie is on stage and is about to sing "I love you" but brook had to be with her)
"Ok One second guys" I say as I run to the side stage and grab brook. I run back and sit on the bed. The music starts and I start singing. Half way through the song I start crying but I tried to hide it because I know jahseh would want me to stay strong for him. Brook snuggles into my chest and hugs me. I hold this mic out as the crowd sings and I try to calm my self down. Once the song was over the bed was down so we get up and finneas takes brook. I make an X with my arms then I say bye and leave the stage. Finneas run behind me and tells me to hurry up and get in the green room. I was confused at first then I heard gun shots so I run and finneas locks the door. "mamamama" brook says so I take her from finneas and I rub her back and pat her bum. There was loud banging at the door which scared brook and she's started crying. "Shhh shhh it's ok baby it's ok" I say as I hold her close. "OPEN THE DOOR BILLIE I KNOW YOUR IN THERE" the person said. The voice sounded familiar. "OPEN THE DOOR NOW" they said again and I realized it was Brandon. Brook started crying harder and kept choking on her own tears. "Shhhh it's ok bubba it's ok" I say as I kiss her head and pat her bottom. She holds onto my shirt when the door swings open and He starts shooting. I hug brook tightly as I try to look for an escape but I was to slow and i get shot multiple times. I fall to the ground and there was ringing in my ears. All I heard was muffled cries and sirens and that's when everything...

Goes...

Black

(Skip now Billie is in the hospital getting surgery, finneas, Maggie, Patrick, and brook are all in the waiting room and brook is crying because all she wants is her mama and all Maggie wants brook to do is take her nap)
Maggie's POV:
"Mmaammaa" brook cry's out as she tries to get out of my lap. "Brooky I know you want your mama but you have to wait ok, let take a nap and when you wake up you can see mama ok" i say and she gives up on trying to leave. I move her so her head was on my shoulder and I place a binky In her mouth. I rub her back as she slowly falls asleep.

(Two hours later, brook Is still napping)
"Family of Billie O'Connell" we all stand up. "Follow me please" the doctor says and we all follow him. The doctor stops and looks at us. "You may enter when your ready" he says and walks away. Finneas opens the door and walks in and Patrick lets me go in. I walk in and see Billie with tons of Machines attached to her. I sit down and hold her hand. Some tears run down my face. I look at the heart monitor and she barely had a pulse but she's alive. Brook starts waking up and as soon as she turned her head and saw Billie she tried to get out of my arms. "mamamamama" she says as she wiggles out of my arms and tries to get on the bed. "No brook you cant do that" I say as I pick her up but starts throwing a fit.

(Time Skip the next day, Maggie and brook stayed at the hospital as brook didn't not want to leave Billie)
Billie's POV:
"Brook calm down please listen, have your bottle you already had your fruit ok, and here you can watch something on my phone" I hear my mom say. I open my eyes a little but close then as the light was bright. I move my arm and I hear my mom gasp. "Billie can you hear me" i shake my head yes and open my eyes a little. I look over at mom and I see brook In her lap watching moms phone with her bottle, her cheeks all tear stained. "Mom" i say but it comes out in a whisper. "Yes bil" "can I have some water please" "sure" she says and takes out my water bottle. She pours some in my mouth and I swallow. I hear the door open and see a doctor. "Oh good your up, we'll I just want to say that you will be released in 3 weeks" he says then leaves. "Give me brook" i says I sit up. "Billie you need to heal" "I don't care just give me my baby" i and mom puts brook in my lap. Brook looks up at me and she lights up with a smile. "mmaammaa" she says and hugs me. Mom takes her bottle and her phone and brook stays in her position. I can't wait to get out.

Ok so I'm sorry I ended this chapter like this but anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
1550 words