"Shh you dont want to wake up the kids do you"

(⚠️smut warning⚠️)(date: February 9, 2028)
(Starts at night)(sorry if this is short) (here you go you horndogs)
Ashley's POV:
Rn Me and Billie are chilling on the couch watching a movie because Alex and brook are both in bed asleep. We were watching 365 days and Billie kept squeezing her legs together. "You ok baby" "yea I'm fine" she says as she puts her hands under her thighs. I knew she was horny so I rub my hand on her thigh. She bites her lip so I turn the volume up on the tv a bit and then I slide my hand into her shorts.

(⚠️smut warning⚠️)
I could feel her wetness through her panties. I rub her clothed clit and she moans quietly. "Please babe" "please what" "more please" she says moaning. I move her underwear to the side and I slide my middle and ring finger into her dripping pussy. I move my fingers in and out and Billie moans. I go faster and Billie try's to keep her moans quiet so the kids don't hear and wake up. Her legs started shaking and she throws her head back. I add another finger and I hear her breathing scatter. "B-ba-babe I'm gunna c-cum" "go ahead angel" I say as I curl my fingers at her g-spot and her legs start shaking more. She moans as she cums on my fingers. I help her ride out her high and then I take my finger out of her shorts. I lick them clean and Billie gets up and goes to the bedroom. I get up and go to the bedroom too and Billie was on the bed. I sit on the bed and Billie smirks. I pull her into a kiss and turns into a make out. Things escalated quickly with both of us naked and me on top of Billie. I kiss down to her chest and boobs and make a few hickeys. I move down to her thighs and her clit was all swollen and she was dripping. I do figure 8s on her clit and she moans. I dip my tongue in and I eat her out. She moans loudly as her back arches. "Shh you don't want to wake up the kids do you" I say as I suck on her clit hard. Billie wasn't moaning but her mouth was open and her eyes were closed. "B-babe" she says as I feel her walls close in on my tongue. I suck on her clit harder and she cums but I don't stop, making her squirt.
(⚠️smut ended⚠️)
I lick her clean and then she gets up and we take a shower. We dried off and got dressed and I turned off the tv and we when to bed and fell asleep cuddling.

Sorry this is short but I didn't have any other ideas but anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
490 words