Good day

(Date: October 25, 2021)
Billie's POV:
I wake up to brook saying mama over the baby monitor so I get out of bed and leave my room. I go to her nursery and turn on the light to see brook standing up in her crib, jumping a little, and smiling. God that smile is so cute. "Good morning bubba" I say as I take her out of her crib and she squeals with excitement. "Your in a good mood this morning" I say as I put her on her changing table and I take off her onesie. I change her diaper then I hold her hands and blow raspberries on her stomach making her let out a loud laugh. I stop and get brook changed into a bodysuit. I pick her up and she puts her hands on my face as I was walking to the kitchen. "ood mama" "yea mamas going to get your food bubs" I say as I put a bib on her and place her into her high chair. I get her oatmeal, sippy cup, and one of her spoons. I put it on her tray and she starts eating. I eat some fruit and once she was done I put her dishes into the sink and take her out of her high chair. I take off her bib and we go to Finneas's old room. She loves the pillows we have in there. I place her on the bed and she immediately crawls to the pillows. I laugh and sit down. She crawls onto my lap and stands up. She puts her forehead on my forehead and giggles. "Let's play outside" i says I hold brook and get up. "Mama pay" "yea we're going to play outside" say as we go outside in the backyard and I place brook down. She looks up at me with the biggest smile and then happily walks to the toys that she had left out here. Felt at peace to see her so happy and joyful. "Mama ba" she says handing me a ball then walking back to her toys giggling. I look away for a few seconds and once I look back I see brook holding a snake. "Brook put the snake down" I say laughing. She puts it down and goes back to playing.

(SpongeBob narrator voice: two hours later)
Me and brook have been outside for a while and as I will Sitting down brook comes toddling over to me. She had rolled around in mud and I could tell she just wanted to snuggle and watch tv. "Hi bubba let's get you a bath huh" I say as I pick her up and go inside. "Oh gosh why is she so dirty" "she rolled in the mud" "wow" dad says as I walk to brooks nursery and I grab a new diaper and a clean bodysuit. I leave her nursery and I go to my room. I place the diaper and bodysuit on my bed and I go to the bathroom. I start that water and as the tub was filling up I take of her mud stained clothes and I take off her diaper. Once the bath was filled up I turn off the water and place her in. I wash her hair and body but I was dreading washing her face. "Ok can you close your eyes bub" I say and she does as I say and I wipe her face with a damp hand towel. She whines and wiggles but I got all the mud off her face. She plays for a little bit before I took her out and dried her off. We go to my room and I place her on my bed. I get her changed into a diaper and a bodysuit. I pick her up and put the towel in my Landry basket. I leave my room and go to Finneas's old room. I lay down and brook gets all comfy on my chest. I play a movie on my phone and brook watches. Once the movie ended brook was asleep so I move her a little so she was facing me and once I did she hides her face in my chest and sleeps. I get up slowly as I place one hand on her bum and the other on her back. I go to her nursery and carefully place her down in her crib. I turn on the baby monitor and leave closing the door.

(Skip to when brook is up and was full of energy)
Brook was running around chasing shark and giggling. "Brook baby stop running I don't want you to get hurt" I say and brook stops chasing after shark and runs straight into my legs. "Hi mama" "hello cutie" "Uppy mama" I pick her up and set her in my lap. "Mama" "yes my baby" she babbles something and I just shake my head. I hold brook as I get up and I go to my room. I sit on the bed and brook crawls around on my bed and I change my led lights to blue. I take out my phone and I go live.

-------on live--------------
"Hello" I say as I look at the comments. "Sorry I haven't talked to y'all but hello" I say as I look at brook and smile as she playing around with my covers. I look back at my phone and most of the comments were asking who I was smiling at. "I'm smiling at this little beauty" I switch the camera to the back camera. "Bubba look at mama" she looks at me and I smile and she smiles back. I switch the camera and I move brook into my lap. (Billie talks for a bit and brook kept making Billie laugh) "Im going to go but bye my loves have a great day and take care of your selfs" I say as I end the live
------live ended---------

For the rest of the day my and brook played and just had the best day.

Sorry this is short but I wanted to make a cute chapter but leave some ideas for what you want to see in the next chapter but ❤️bye loves❤️
1042 words