Brooks lil girlfriend

(Thank you to tengohambr for this idea)(date: March 24, 2031)(start in the middle of the day)(sorry this is short, I hope y'all don't hate me)(sky and brook have been dating for 4 months)
Brooks POV:
"Mom can I go meet one of my friends at the park" "sure just be safe please" "I will" I say as I get my shoes on and I grab my phone. Mom got me a phone a few day ago and it's awesome. I leave the I go to the park. I walk to the park and I see sky. "sky" i say as I run over and we both hug. We walk around and play on the swings for a bit while we talk. Me and sky are dating, for anyone asking. No my mom dose not know but she won't find out because she's more focused on my siblings then me. After a few more hours I had to go home so I say bye to sky and then I walk back home. I go in through the garage and I go upstairs to my room. I take a shower, get dressed, and then I leave my room going down stairs. I go to the kitchen and dad walks over. "Hi dad" "hey princess" dad says hugging me and I hug back.

(3 days later)
Billie's POV:
Rn I was setting something up on brooks phone, when a notification popped up. It was a text from a person named sky. I know it's wrong to go through your kids texts but for the last four months addy had been acting weird. I look through their texts and I see that they are dating. What the fuck. She's fucking 12. She shouldn't be dating. "BROOKLYNN BAIRD O'CONNELL GET OVER HERE" i yell and brook comes over. "Yes mom" "who is this sky chick" "my friend" "then why did you text her, 'you are the best girlfriend in the world'" i say and brook looks at me, her eyes watering. "Care to explain" "I-I, ok we are dating but you and dad never notice, y'all are always to busy with alex or Mia and maya" she says as tears run down her face. "Y'all care about them more then me, I used have your attention but ever since you had alex and the twins, you just don't care any more" she says as she takes her phone and runs upstairs to her room. I go to the office and I talk with ash and she thinks she's doing this stuff to get out attention which I agree with. Brook stayed in her room but we did talk and I made a plan for us to have a girls day. For the rest of the day I played with the twins and alex and at night I let brook sleep in mine and ash's room.

Ok so I'm sorry this is short but I hope y'all liked this and sorry for not updating for like a week but yay I finally updated. But anyways stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
520 words