Chapter 5.

Harry POV

"You're what now!!??" All of the marauders yelled at once

"You're what now!!??" All of the marauders yelled at once.  "I-I'm Harry Potter." I said looking at them.  " James do  you have a secret brother we don't know about!" Sirius asked James with a look of confusion, that look of confusion was on all of their faces.

"Like I said before were from the future we used the Time turner on accident."Hermione said looking at all of the confusion on their faces.  "I'm your son in the future." Harry told James, James looked like he was about to pass out.

"Did I end up with Lily?" James asked with hope in his eyes.  "Really prongs you find out you have a son in the future and you want to know if you end up with Lily!" Remus smacked him in the back of the head.

"I can't tell you about the future" Harry said to him. James groaned and jumped onto the leather couch that was next to the fire.  "So we have to talk to Dumbledoor about this, after dinner sound good?"  Asked Remus. "Yeah let's go we have dinner starting in like 5 minutes." Peter said. We headed down to the  Greta hall for dinner.

Elizabeth's  POV
"Eli let's go it's time for dinner." Reg told me. "Coming!" I yelled as I was running to catch up with him. "Finally it took you forever!" Reg said with a lot of sarcasm dripping in his
voice.  I punched him in the arm, "I can take longer if you want?" I said , he rolls his eyes at me, " I'm good you take long enough as it is."

We were almost at the doors to the great hall when we see  the marauders and 3 other kids.  "Who are they?" I asked reg as we kept walking.  They heard us coming up and both our groups stopped in our tracks. "Regulus and Elizabeth hi it's been so long!" Says Sirius moving up to hug us to break the awkwardness. "B.S. what do you want?" I asked him slapping his arms away. "Sirius let's go we don't have all night!" James yelled as he was running to catch up with them, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. He walked slowly up to me, " what are you doing here Elizabeth!" He said venom in his voice.

Everyone at the school know how James hates me now, the kids look confused though. " I'm here to eat dinner like everyone else" I said with a lot of sass.  " whatever he walks off inside."give him time Elizabeth, he needs to adjust with you being in Slytherin." Sirius says, Remus steps forward "we were expecting you to be in Gryffindor." I looked at them in anger," He's had five years to adjust , he better get used to me being in Slytherin." I said with venom in my voice. 

The kids behind them were curious but also confused, I could tell they weren't first years they were to big."El-" I cut reg off,"Don't,I have had to deal with enough Bull already, and of course Remus would agree with you Sirius, you're his boyfriend." I said in a duh tone not in the mood.

"Ok that's enough let's go Eli!" Reg says in a serious tone.  " Regulus stay out of this it has nothing to do with you." Sirius says as we were walking away. Reg stops in his tracks,"it has everything to do with me , Elizabeth is my best friend and your my brother so yes it has a lot to do with me." The kids in the back gasped and whispered to each other.

"Reg let's go they're not worth our time" I said putting a hand on his chest to stop him going at Sirius. "Yeah let's just go "he said. Reg walks  away , Sirius watches him walk in with tears forming in his eyes. The rest of the marauders and the golden trio noticed that. "Cmon let's go eat" he said not looking at them.

James Potter POV
I'm so confused I Have a kid in the future. I was walking down to the great hall and I see the group had stopped."Sirius what are you doing we don't have all night!" I saw Elizabeth standing there, Sirius was talking to her, he's crazy talking to a Slytherin!! "What are you doing here?" I asked her with more venom than I would've like coming from my tongue. " I'm here to eat like everyone else." She said in a duh tone. "Whatever cmon guys let's go eat." I said walking to the great not noticing that they didn't follow.

Harry's POV
After the encounter with the Elizabeth girl I had a bunch of questions running through my head. Why was James upset at her? Do I even call James dad? Sirius has a brother? I went to where Ron and Hermione sat." I have so many questions." Ron said to the whole group. "That was Elizabeth." Remus said as he sat down next Sirius. "Why is James so mad at her?" Hermione asked. "Because she got sorted into Slytherin." Sirius answered that question. "So what Is she to you James?" Ron asked.  James swallowed the food in his mouth and said,
" she's my no good sister."