Bonus Chapted #1

Lucius And Narcissa Malfoy stood in the back of the manor. Roses were hung on every spot for Elizabeth. The memorial service was welcome to everyone, Kreacher was welcoming people into the house and they were coming into the back.

There weren't many people considering a lot hated her, the most important people had just barely arrived. Draco stood with his father as Narcissa went and greeted people.
"Lucius." Lucius turned his head to the side and saw Remus standing there in a very nice suit.

"Hello Remus." They turned to look at each other and out of no where they hugged. This was very unlikely for both of them. "Never speak of that to any one."

"I know." Remus was playing with his fingers when Narcissa came over.

"Remus Darling." She hugged him and he hugged her back.  The next thing they saw was the Weasley's, Molly and Arthur had brought only the oldest kids. Charlie looked like he was already about to cry and bill and Percy were on the verge as well.

"Hello Molly. Arthur." Molly hugged Remus while Remus shook hands with Arthur. A tall man with dark brown hair showed and they all looked at him.  The ginger couple and Remus noticed the reaction of Lucius and Narcissa. They quickly rushed over to the man.

"Thomas." Narcissa gave him a big hug and he hugged her back. Lucius gave him one of those man hugs where they shake and pat each other's backs. "How have you been?"

"Besides the woman you thought was the love of your life ends of in Azkaban and leaves you for the Dark Lord, I'm doing quite well. How are you?" She sighed and looked at the photos of Elizabeth that surrounded the memorial. They were photos from her and Reg's wedding, photos from Hogwarts, and just photos of them all together. 

Someone no one had seen or heard from in years had walked straight through the door that leads to the garden, the man that completed Elizabeth and Reg. Zabini in all his glory was standing right there in a nice black suit.

"Zabini, I haven't heard from you in a long time." He shrugged and hugged Narcissa.

"It's sad what brings people together. But I stayed in contact with Elizabeth after she left, after a few years we lost contact."

"Are you still married to what's her face?" Lucius asked him.

"No we split, she was pregnant when we did and now she won't let me see our son."

"Well that is her problem." He just shrugged, they all noticed a small boy that looked like Lucius walking over.

He stood next to Narcissa not knowing who these people are, he did how ever notice the Parkinsons. He was friends with their daughter Pansy. Narcissa looked at him and nodded approving for him to go.  Remus and the Weasleys had walked over to join the group.

"Remus, Arthur, Molly this is Zabini and Thomas. They were friends of ours and Elizabeth's at Hogwarts."  They shook hands. "Thomas was married to Bellatrix and Zabini was the one that completed Elizabeth and Reg's trio."

"I'm Remus, I was friends with her brother." They nodded as a form of politeness.

"I'm Molly and this is my husband Arthur. She helped us out with our kids, and we were friends during her early years at Hogwarts." Once again they nodded their heads in politeness.

"I must say Narcissa, this place is gorgeous. The photos bring back many old memories." She nodded as every one was looking at photos. Narcissa designed fairy lights that hung down with photos attached to all of them.
(The photos that are hung around the place)