Part 7.

Harry's POV
We've been stuck here for the last week and in that week I've gotten to know James he's really nice. I got to know other marauders and I met Lily aka my mom she just doesn't know her Dumbledore said the hourglass is done and it's fixed so we're going later today pray that it works.

James POV
I got to know Harry, the boys say he look like me but he has green eyes. I wonder who is mom is? What happens in the future? He's going back to his time soon I hope it's better there than here.

Regulus POV
Elizabeth is being more quiet than usual. I can tell she's struggling, the problem is she won't let anyone help her. She's kinda shut everyone out the past week. Bella and cissy have tried talking to her but she ignores them. I walk to her and she walks away. I'm laying in the common room by the fire and I hear sniffling.
"Reg" I turn around at the sound of my name. "Eli" she's covered and wrapped herself in a blanket,eyes stained from crying,and she's in her matching set of nightwear . "Come here" I open the blanket on the arm chair.

She sits down in my lap leaning her head on my shoulder crying. I wrap my arms around her after I pull the blanket back over her and me. "You wanna talk about it?" I ask her, she shakes her head no.

Elizabeth POV

I feel bad for kinda ignoring everyone, I room with cissy and Bella. Cissy was with Lucy and Bella was off doing who know what. I put my hair in a bun, take out my contacts and put my glasses on, and then put my night wear on.

I wanted to sit by the fire but I see reg there. "Reg" I said in a soft voice. He tells me to come sit with him so I do. I lean my head on his shoulder while I'm sitting on his lap. Do u tell him what's bothering me? Nah. Should I? Probably. I start feeling my eyes to droop and I have a dream of another war with Voldy Moldy.
I see kids who look like Arthur Weasley a pair of twins but ones lying img the ground not breathing.

"Reg?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."