Part 18 ✨✨

~golden trio POV
"Hey professor Lupin?" Harry asked.
"Yes Harry?" He answered
"Can you tell me more about my aunt?" He asked.
"Of course." He told me and the weasleys were there to.
"Your aunt was very brave, she had a lot of talent to. I never really knew about her and never really talked to her, but Sirius knew her." He told Harry.
"Hey Harry, and Remus what's going on?" Sirius asked as he walked in.

"Harry was asking about Elizabeth." Remus said. "Elizabeth was a very nice person for a Slytherin." Molly Weasley said. "She was indeed" her husband Arthur said.

The golden trio and the weasleys gasped,"you knew her?" Ron asked. "Everyone did, specially after the fights with Harry's father." Arthur said chuckling and molly smacked him in the back of the head.

Sirius and Remus chuckled as Arthur rubbed the back of his head.," yea I remember those fights." Sirius said. "I remember trying to hold him back after she broke his nose." Remus said. "Why did she break his nose?" George and Fred asked in unison.

"Elizabeth was hot-headed. James brought up something he shouldn't have and she attacked him." Remus said. "James was lucky she didn't do more, if it weren't for regulus." Sirius said. "Who's regulus?" Hermione asked.

All the adults in the room paused. "He was my younger brother." Sirius said. "What was he like?" Harry asked. "He was kind,caring, and most of all he treated Elizabeth right." Sirius said. "Did they date?" Percy asked. "They did date." Molly told them. "They even got married." Arthur finished.

"Harry will you go get that photo album, and Remus help me find that camera" everyone looked confused. After finding the camera and the photo album, everyone looked at Sirius and Remus.

"You kept all the photos?" Molly asked.
"Of course he did they are his prized Possessions." Remus answered with a smirk.
They opened the album that said Elizabeth and Regulus.

They saw the first photo.

"That's Elizabeth." Sirius said and passed the photo around. When the photo got to ron he said,"Bloody hell Hermione, she looks a lot like you." Everyone looked at him. "Now that I think about it she does look like Elizabeth."
"I don't see it," Hermione said. "Anyways onto the next photo."
Remus said.

"Remus said