Part 37 ✨

Golden trio POV
(Yeah I know it's been a hot minute since I've mentioned them."

"We'll let's look at the test to see if it's true." Sirius moved over to the test and picked it up, "your blood matches theirs." Everyone's eyes went wide. "So I'm not really a granger." She asked while looking at Sirius. "Well not by blood but by heart. It also means you're my niece and Harry's cousin."

" now I'm glad I never asked you out." Harry's faced cringed and everyone laughed. "It's probably where you got your singing talent." The children gave Molly a confused look. "What are you looking at me like that for." Remus laughed, "I don't think we told them that part yet."

"So you mean my mom was a singer?" Molly nodded, "so was Regulus, they were both amazing." Molly smiles at the memory of the Black manor celebrations. "Did you ever find the videos you took Sirius?" He nodded his head. "Remus did you ever go to the parties?" He shook us head no, "I couldn't go because I'm a werewolf and I'm a half blood."

"Molly will you grab the camera and set it up while I grab the screen and projector?" She nodded her head and starting taking the film out of the camera and film containers. Sirius, Remus, and Arthur worked on setting up the screen. Molly finished with film and set the projector up. "So did they ever perform?"

"All the time, especially and the pure blood balls and parties." Hermione nodded. "Ok that should work." Sirius smiled at Remus, he moved and sat next to the adults in the back, we were lined up on chairs and on the floor so everyone could see. "They wrote a lot of their own music, they each played like 8 instruments." Remus nodded. "You'll see a lot of the Malfoys and Bellatrix."Molly added.

"They were friends?" Arthur nodded, "but closer as family." Harry was surprised, "how did my dad take it?"
"Not very well, they saved her from your father's wrath in her first year, after she was sorted he hated her." Everyone kinda looked down. "Well let's get on with it."

"This was at the Yule ball, they used to have different house perform at events each year, but stopped."

(Lucius on the left Reg on the right)
"Is that Lucius Malfoy actually singing!?" Ron eyes were wide open, Sirius nodded. "He was a great singer as well.

(Lucius is the main singer, Elizabeth playing the violin)
"This one Lucius is the main singer, I didn't get to film them singing it so I made this." Sirius said looking at the screen.

"Slytherin had a choir?" Fed asked, "and they sounded good?" George finished. Sirius sighed, "Slytherins are not bad at all and that was the mistake I made assuming , they were the only house to have a choir in all of history they have done this." Hermione sighed, "what's wrong dear?" Hermione looked at Molly, "I wish I could have got to know them."
"I wish you could have met them, your mother and father were a lot alike, people said they wouldn't last, but they dated 3 years before they got married." Sirius hung his head low at the last part.

"What was wrong about them getting married?" Remus looked at Harry and then at Sirius knowing He would want to answer. "Because, they were only married a short while, Reg died and then Elizabeth found out she was pregnant."

"But he knew he was going to die soon, that's why they were trying for a baby."  Molly told them.   Remus nodded, "she didn't know exactly when he would die but Reg didn't want her to be alone.  He wanted to leave a piece of him behind."  Everyone could tell that Hermione was going to need some time.  

"Excuse me."  Hermione got up and left,  she walked out the back door and onto the porch where there was a swing.  The swing was about the only thing that looked like it wasn't going to fall apart.  A few minutes later Molly came out and sat next to her.

"Why couldn't she have kept me?"  Hermione said looking up at her,  her eyes were glossed over, hands shaking, and her voice cracking.  "Before she left she gave me a letter."  Molly set a letter in Hermione's lap.  "I never read it but I want to read it with you."  Hermione nodded and scooted over, molly sat down and wrapped her arm over the shoulders of the young girl next to them.

Hermione opened the letter carefully and pulled it out of the old envelope,  she carefully opened it.  Taking a deep breath before reading it she looked at molly,  Molly gave her the sweetest smile.   She looked at the letter and began.

My dearest Molly,
I don't know what to do,  he's dead and I found out I was pregnant.  I want this baby but,  I'll just be putting him/her in more danger and I can't do that.  I want you to know that I love you and your family dearly.  Tell the boys I said goodbye, and there are some sweets and pranks for the twins in the package I sent as well.  Tell Arthur good luck with his job in the ministry, I think he will do a great job.  I was thinking of naming my baby, if it is a boy,  Regulus James Black, but I think James and Lily are using James as his middle name for their baby, shame.  I might change it to Sirius or Orion, probably one of those or Remus.  If it is a girl Hermione Narcissa black or Hermione Bellatrix Black.  You know cause they were my family.  You know how my parents treated me.  Wish everyone my best, I will try to see you soon, but I got offered a job at the School in America.  I'm off to America.

Wishing and hoping you're well,
Love,
Elizabeth Euphemia Black.

The tears were welling up in Hermione's eyes,  the letter was stained with tear drops,  you could tell by the spots that are a different color on the letter.  "Did any of the others get letter?"  Molly nodded, "everyone that was in our fights or groups, including James.  I think Sirius still has it."  Ginny came out and sat next to the duo, "it's still crazy to think Harry is my cousin."  Hermione let out a breathy laugh.  "Indeed it is." Molly and the two girls had wide smiles on their faces.  "Molly?"  She looked at the ginger haired woman, "yes dear?"
"Can I ask the others for their letters and can I keep this one?"  Molly nodded and hugged her again.